N O T E

N O T E

This story is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the permission from the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

There are typos and grammatical errors ahead. Constructive criticisms are open and highly appreciated but harsh words/comments will not be tolerated.

WARNING: Contains inappropriate/strong language, violence, and mild intimate scenes but not close to any sexual intercourse. Read at your own discretion if you're not comfortable.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

p.s.
Originally, this series has three corresponding stories, however, due to the author's sudden change of mind— and heart— she included another one.

p.p.s
I do not have any legit bases for the professions that are going to be portrayed in this story but of what I have understood and what I have researched about them. I am apologizing in advance for if ever I am going to make a mistake along the way. You are free to correct me with those faults that you may notice in which I am not able to input or if I made a wrong choice of word (s), term (s) and such errors.

REMINDER: Expectation is the root of all heartache [William Shakespeare]; so, don't expect or you might end up disappointing yourself.

Adios! Hope you'd enjoy reading. Thank you so much! ❤️

••