Part 11

Hello, hope you enjoy 😊 oh btw the Weasley's are heading to the train station you know

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Cmon the train could be leaving any moment" said molly Weasley for today they were late.

"Fred,Gorge, and Percy you first" said Arthur

The three ran through the wall.
"You go next dear" said molly to Ginny
The went molly and Arthur.

and all of the Weasleys successfully went threw the gateway. But when it was time for Harry and Ron to go through the wall, the wall closed up and refused to let them through. After some time trying to figure out what happened they realized they missed the train, and in a flash of inspiration, they decide to follow the train in Mr. Weasley's flying Ford Anglia.

The ride to Hogwarts was relaxing. The boys skim the clouds, keeping sight of the red Hogwarts train below.

Several hours later, night falls and the boys were bored and hungry and wondering how much longer the trip could possibly be.

The Anglia ran out of gas and began to fall toward the Hogwarts lake.

Ron and Harry did their best to control it, but still the car engine died and the car plunges straight into a strange sprawling tree in the Forbidden Forest.

The tree is the Whomping Willow, the only tree in the forest that will strike back when struck.

Its thick, angry branches wallop the car, Harry, and Ron.

The boys managed to collect their things. They flee toward the Hogwarts castle just in time to spy through the windows the great feast and the "Sorting" process, in which first-year students try on the "sorting hat" are selected (through the judgment of the hat) for the four different houses, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw.

While the boys observe the professors' table, they wondered  at the absence of Professor Severus Snape, the mean and slimy Potions professor, and as they speculate, Snape appeared behind them and directed them into his office.

The boys tried to explain their story, but Snape silenced them, brandishing in their faces a newspaper article proclaiming that Muggles have noticed a flying car.

Snape also reprimands them for damaging the Whomping Willow, an extremely valuable tree.

Harry and Ron knew that they are in trouble, and that Snape is delighted at the prospect of punishing them.

Snape left to fetch Albus Dumbledore, the headmaster, and Minerva McGonagall, the head of Gryffindor House, where Harry and Ron live.

When these two stern figures arrived, Harry and Ron got lectured further on what they have done, given detentions, and told that they will be permitted to remain at Hogwarts.

Snape was severely disappointed by their easy punishment.

Professors Dumbledore, Snape, and McGonagall return to the feast, not without leaving Harry and Ron a plate of sandwiches and a jug of pumpkin juice for dinner.

Harry and Ron eat and return to their part of the castle, Gryffindor Tower, through a portrait of a fat lady, to whom they must give a secret password ("wattlebird," a disapproving Hermione informs them). They are greeted in the common room by a delighted crowd, clamoring to hear about their flying arrival.

Percy, Ron's brother and a Gryffindor prefect, moves towards them with a scolding look on his face, and Ron and Harry hurry up to their rooms, where they are welcomed as heroes by their awestruck roommates, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, and Neville Longbottom.