Part 8

Hello, enjoy 😊 I feel powerful why? Well I wrote this and part 7 on the same day but decide to post this later

👣👄👣👁👄👁👣👄👣👁👄👁👣👄👣
🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊

"We have flying lessons with the Slytherins!" Whined Ronald for the 5th time.
Harry would have stopped him and told him there was nothing wrong with the Slytherins if it weren't for Parkinson and her gang.

They had been bullying Harry, Ron and Hermione ever since Harry rejected Parkinson's friend request and on top of that when they saw Harry hanging out with Lyra they started picking on her too.

Every once a a week one of them was either crying, shouting, or just questioning why they even exist. And it was really bothering Harry, for the first time he has friends who actually care for him and seeing them sad/mad just made his blood boil.

👣👄👣👁👄👁👣👄👣👁👄👁👣👄👣
🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊

Madam Hooch leads the class, gently sending the new fliers off the ground. Though at some point of the class Neville flew up in the air and couldn't stop, all that led to him having an accident and he broke his wrist.

Madam Hooch took him to the hospital, and told everyone to stay on the ground while she was away.

Parkinson noticed a magic ball belonging to Neville,she picked it up, and began to fly around with it. Harry went after Parkinson even though Hermione told him not to, Parkinson threw the ball in the air and the ball started falling. Harry caught it spectacularly and landed safely back on ground.

Just then, Professor McGonagall arrived, reprimanding Harry and ordering him to follow her. But instead of punishing him, McGonagall introduced him to Oliver Wood, captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, she explained that Harry will make an excellent Quidditch player.

And surprise, surprise he made it on the team.

At dinner, Harry excitedly told Ron about joining the Quidditch team but he also told him that Wood wants it to be a secret. Parkinson came over with her cronies Nott and Zabini and they started teasing Harry about getting in trouble earlier. The tension grew and Parkinson challenged Harry to a wizard's duel. Harry accepted, in spite of Hermione's attempt to dissuade them from breaking the school rules.

"You accepted what!" Exclaimed Lyra, all four of them were walking to potions class they had together "Harry.... there slythrins, I am not saying all slythrins are bad it's just that I have a fear it's a trap" said Lyra, Hermione had explained everything to Lyra.

"At least someone gets it" said Hermione
"Don't worry you too, we will be fine"

👣👄👣👁👄👁👣👄👣👁👄👁👣👄👣
🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊

Hermione tried to stop them but instead got locked out of the dorm and had to tag along. Neville, wandering around lost, also joined them. And while they were walked there they saw Lyra walking around carrying a potions book.

"What are you doing here past curfew?"Asked Hermione approaching Lyra "I could ask you the same thing" she replied with a smirk on her face "I got locked out,what's your excuse?" "I forgot my book" Lyra stated pulling her book in-front of her face.

Lyra decided she was gonna go with them since she's got nothing else to do.

They arrived at the trophy room, the site of the duel, but Parkinson is nowhere to be found. Suddenly, they hear Argus Filch, the school caretaker, and his cat, Mrs. Norris, enter the room. They began to hide and then ran away. Not sure where they are going, they accidentally ended up in the forbidden area on the third floor, staring at a large and scary three-headed dog. They had managed to get  out safely and hide somewhere, though they were terrified.