7 Pretty Criminals.

A/N - so guys, I assure you, this is a happy story. I don't want to give out too many details but don't worry too much about the seemingly bad stuff in this... it's not what it seemed...  😉😉😉😉

But... having said that, I'm gonna put a trigger warning ❌❌❌  for some parts in case you want to skip them.

And then there's a little dose of 🔥🔥🔥🔥... Kids, please skip when you see the mark.. other, enjoy...  🥰🥰🥰

_________________________________________

Cheif Inspector Choi, the head of a small police station in the suburbs, was having a weird day. The normal monthly offenders count of his police station was about 15 but for today only, he had 6 people.. all within the time span on two hours.

6 people... 6 freaking people who all seemed to be too high class to do these petty crimes but here they are, sitting inside a cramped cell meant for two people.

Inspector Choi didn't knew what to think of that. He wouldn't have arrested.. well, any of them, but his stupid subordinates had thought it would be nice make an arrest. You know, so that the the higher-ups in the headquarters will know what they work too.

First one was Kim Namjoon. He said he was an accountant in a small firm. Broke a traffic rule and when the officer tried to fine him, he resisted. So the officer had arrested the man.

Second one was Kim Seokjin, a pastry chef. He had parked his car on a non-parking area and refused to acknowledge that, saying he was late for a party. He was arrested as a result of arguing with the patrol officer.

Third and forth ones are friends, or atleast they had been. Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok had a fight outside the police station. Both had refused to tell what it was about and so the officers had arrested them both for public disturbance.

Park Jimin was a weird case. The man had a can of gasoline, a match box and the devil's attitude. Even though there hasn't been any fires or that they have any concrete evidence that there will be, It was a very high possibility. So the police could not let him go without a family member or a friend taking the responsibility of the man. So far, no one had come so he'll have to spend the night in the cell too.

Last one is Kim Taehyung. Probably the only one who deserves to be in the lock-up right now. He is your typical rich man with no regard for the law and order, who thought it would be fun to drink and drive around the city at 7.00pm in the night.

So currently they are all in the two person cell, siting with the maximum possible distance from each other, which is not a lot at all. Inspector Choi has allowed them to make phone calls but so far, non of them had taken up that offer.

Normally only two night staff members  be in the station at night but due to the high number of captives, the Inspector felt like staying back and keep few more staff too. Hopefully, he will be able to kick out all 6 of the offenders by tomorrow morning.

Looks like he's in for a sleepless night today..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sir, we have another one."

Inspector Choi looked up from his half sleep at the sound of one of his men. At first he couldn't understand what the man was saying and then he saw a scared looking man, probably in his early twenties, standing behind the officer.

"What?" Choi could not stop the groan from leaving his mouth. "What the hell did this one do?"

"He was about to break in to a house." Lee Yoonho, a new recruit, said with a proud smile.

Choi looked at the man, who was looking like he would pee on himself if someone spoke little loudly around him. There was no way that this scaredy cat would try to do something like that.