this is even more chaotic

"why're we here again?" you frowned, unbuckling and hopping out as the pink haired boy did the same, though you stayed by the car, worried.

"cause like you, he couldn't find a ride, so he asked me to take him there." he huffed, taking a few steps up the sidewalk as you started the walk beside him. "a few days ago i saw him get asked to the dance by this stupidly serious third year, and i asked him about it later, apparently it was cause both their families are super old fashioned and a little famous and stuff."

"oh. well, good for him." you hummed, holding your arm with your other hand, standing close to him, which he noticed, sighing.

"don't be so nervous."

"of course i'm nervous! he's told me a couple things about his family, i know is his dad is terrifying!! i don't wanna go in there!!!"

"it's fine, calm down." he sighed, obviously annoyed by how you hid behind him, both of you standing at the front door. "we're just gonna get fushiguro and go, okay? quit panicking."

"..fine, but if i die, i'm blaming you."

he huffed, ringing the doorbell and humming. "he does have a gun, so that's a possibility."

"wait what-"

you froze, the door opening as you hid further behind the pink haired boy, with who you guessed was fushiguro's dad standing there, tall, black messy hair, a scar on his lip, your eyes widening slightly as he watched you both. "itadori, right?"

"if you're thinking of yuuji, he's the younger one. i'm his older brother." sukuna sighed, running a hand through his hair as the man nodded, crossing his arms as you watched them talk. "we're just here to pick fushiguro up."

"thanks for that. he's still getting ready, i think, so come in while you wait." he sighed, stepping back in, sukuna grabbing your arm and dragging you along into the house, you looking around. it was a bigger-than-average house, an open kitchen to the right and a big living room to the left, a staircase and a hallway next to each other nearby. "so who're you two?"

"sukuna, third year, i've had to pick up yuuji from here a couple times." he waved off the question, looking around and sighing. you were looking around, flinching when he nudged you, glaring slightly. "hey."

"oh-! uh, i'm l/n, a second year, i'm friends with fushiguro.." you smiled a little, and he nodded, seeming satisfied and resting his arms on the counter as you watched curiously, sukuna tapping his foot impatiently, gripping your arm tighter, making you flinch.

"it's nice to meet you both. you can call me toji. megumi's the first door on the left upstairs." he continued, smiling at how the pink haired boy immediately moved, dragging you with him and almost making you trip.

"sukuna-" you started, and he just huffed, pulling you up the stairs and knocking loudly on the door, a second later being opened by fushiguro, who's eyes widened slightly, but stepped aside so you could both walk in.

"sorry, i just finished getting dressed.." he started, flinching when you grabbed his arm, shaking him slightly. "what?"

"you told me your dad was scary."

"..yeah? oh, wait, did he do something?"

"other than be the hottest dad i've ever seen, no." you grinned, and his eyes widened before grimacing and shoving you, making you laugh. "he's hot, okay! and so nice?? like- i thought he'd try to kill us. believe me, i know a dilf when i see one, and that man down there? i would let him do anything to me-"

"please stop sexualizing my dad."

"why're you being so horny?" sukuna suddenly huffed with a plop onto the bed, and you froze, fushiguro just nodding as if in agreement. "also megumi, i need to talk to you."

the black haired boy turned to him, squinting slightly. "i'm not sure i want to listen."

he scoffed, sitting up and resting his elbows on his knees. "it'll be quick, okay? y/n, go find something to do."

"can i talk to-"

"do not go downstairs." both of them glared at you, and you smiled, scratching the side of your head, fushiguro sighing. "the next door on the right, i left my phone in there, you can grab that.."

"alright, fine." you sighed, turning and leaving the room, closing the door behind you, starting the walk down the hall, opening doors until you found the room, grabbing his phone and shoving it into your pocket, going back and pushing open the door before freezing. "you're not megumi."

"huh?" it was a girl, long dark hair going over her shoulders, sitting in bed with a book. "oh, megumi's across the hall."

"sorry- uh, you're his sister, right? ..tsumiki?" you sighed when she nodded, at least you had remembered the basics fushiguro told you.. "uh, i'm l/n, i'm one of his friends, just here to pick him up.."

she smiled, nodding and setting her book down, holding her hands together. "that's nice, i'm glad he's making more friends. he hasn't been bullying you?"

"a little bit." you smiled when she laughed quietly, scratching the side of your head and stepping back. "uh, it's nice to meet you. he's told me a little about you, i'm glad i finally get to see you.."

"it's nice to meet you, too." she hummed, and you smiled a little, flinching when the door behind you opened, turning to see fushiguro and sukuna walking out, stopping when they saw you. "i met your sister."

"good for you, now let's leave." he huffed, walking past you and shoving you, tsumiki scolding him immediately afterwards, him saying bye and closing her door before sighing. "can we go now?"

"you're so impatient." you sighed, tugging his phone out and handing it to him, glancing at sukuna, who was glaring at the ground. "what did you two talk about?"

"nothing, don't worry about it." the black haired boy shrugged, walking past you, and you hummed, if fushiguro said it was nothing.. well, that was fine, you weren't that nervous.. you just had to get tonight over with, that was all. that would be all.

the three of you stepped downstairs, fushiguro glancing at his dad, stopping. "we're leaving. i'll be back before midnight."

"ten thirty." he corrected, and you watched as he wiped something down with a cloth, taking the cloth away to reveal what do you know, a gun. "don't do drugs or drink, don't feel pressured into anything, wear protection-"

"please be quiet." you smiled at how fushiguro squirmed slightly, shoving his hands into his pockets. "bye. come on," he glanced back at you two, the three of you heading out, getting into the car, and you flinched when he bonked his head against the back of your seat. "i hate it here."

"i don't." you smiled, yelping when he reached around to blindly smack you, hitting your face.