the gays are at it again part two

you stared at the screen, stretching your arms above your head as you sipped at your almost empty soda, one of the people on screen shifting uncomfortably as she confessed to the love interest after the school dance. you wanted to sigh or gag, it was so cliché, but at the same time you felt like crying, because her feelings had been obvious to the viewers, it was dumb that the love interest hadn't figured it out by then. but they had kissed, and it was really cute, you didn't really care how bad the rest of the movie was.

"i love you too, i have since i first met you.." the love interest was going on, and your eyes widened a bit, it had been implied that they hated the main girl, what did they mean they'd loved them that long..? "but.. i can't be with you, you know that.. i'm leaving in a week, i'll never see you again.."

okay, now it was really cliché, and you sighed, reaching into your bag of candy, frowning at the emptiness. yeah, they would seperate, but the love interest would come back at the end, and they'd kiss and be together, happy ending. and you were right, that's exactly what happened, the two stating their love again, credits rolling. 

"that was one of the worst romance movies i've ever seen." you huffed, tossing your trash away and turning to the pink haired boy, who yawned, scratching the side of his head. "why did you pick that one..?"

"'s one yuuji wanted to see, figured i'd see it before him and tell him what happens." he grinned, and your eyes widened, sighing and shaking your head. "plus i wanted to see if you'd cry at the ending or not."

"wh- why would i cry?"

"you seem like you'd cry at stuff like that." he shrugged, and you shoved him lightly, making him laugh. "also, the main lead reminded me of you, i thought you'd notice and relate to her or something, yuuji said that's happened to him, and he ends up bawling when it does."

"she reminded you of me?" you tilted your head to the side, both of you standing close to the wall as you waited for the crowd to even out. "how? she was a jerk."

"exactly." you shoved him again, making him laugh. "small, short temper, kicked a table, ate a ton of food, embarrassed around her crush," you frowned, sighing and leaning against the wall as he continued. "her crush was an idiot for falling for her."

"haha, very funny.." you crossed your arms, frowning at the ground. "and her crush wasn't exactly nice to her either, i don't know why she fell for them.. if anything, they remind me of you, being as much of a bully as they were." 

"oh? so you're saying you fell for me?" he grinned, leaning down towards you, and you froze, brain racing, he was so close, he could probably kiss you, you wanted to kiss him, you really really wanted to- 

"no, i haven't, quit getting so close.." you scooted away, you were still in public, you were already embarrassed enough.. "but that sucked, i'm never watching it again." wrong, you'd watch it for the comparison. 

"yeah, it was really bad." he sighed, kicking himself off the wall and starting the walk out, so you followed, both of you stepping outside, you immediately shivering slightly. "come on, let's go grab some food then go to that spot you mentioned. plug the address into my phone."

"oh- okay.." you got into the car, taking his phone, smiling slightly at the wallpaper of him and yuuji, probably during middle school, he didn't have all the tattoos. but you put in the address, setting the phone down and watching the road as you drove by buildings, biting your lip gently. the day was almost over.. it was.. a little disappointing, honestly.. not quite the outing with sukuna you had expected.. maybe.. you could try to ask him out again..? but he'd probably say no, so-

"you should come to my place, sometime, we can find an actual good movie to watch." he stated, and your head whipped over, making him laugh. "i can have yuuji find us some good movies, he knows more about this kinda thing than me, okay?"