Chapter 10

I sat on his lap and he kissed me hard. Our tongues fought for domination, he bit my upper lip lightly and I moaned. He drove his hand under my shirt and pulled it over my head. I opened the buttons on his shirt and took it off. I looked at his tattoos that he had on his torso. I drove my hand over his chest tattoo and he smiled. "You like it, don't you?" he asked and his hand wandered over my back. "I love it, the details are great. Does it have a meaning?" I asked. "Nah not really, I just thought about a random tattoo and because I love the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movies I decided to get myself a pirate tattoo." he replied and I smiled. "I love those movies too!" I said and laughed.

"Because of Johnny or Keira?" Negan kissed my neck. "Both. That's on being bisexual hubby" I replied and I felt a giggle at my neck. "But don't worry, at the moment I have only eyes for one person." I said and drove my hand through his black hair. "And who is that huh?" Negan asked. "You know exactly who I mean." I said and he stopped kissing my neck, his head now next to my ear he whispered in my ear: "Tell me."

"It's you Negan, I only have eyes for you." I answered and he kissed my neck again. "Good girl." he whispered in my ear. "I love it when you call me like that Negan." I said and moaned. "Well then you should do something to deserve to be called like that darling." Negan said and I kissed him again.

I opened his pants and sat next to him, so I could grab his dick better. I drove my hand in his boxers, feeling that he's already hard and grabbed his full length. I stroked it and he moaned. "Fuck Ava, that's so good." he said and laid his head back, grabbing the blanket with one hand.

"You like it huh?" I asked and he couldn't say a word. He just nodded and kissed my cheek. "Ava I'm about to cum. Stop." he said and I stopped as he told me to. Now he grabbed me again, pulled off my pants and kneaded my breasts with his hands. He kissed my neck again and left hickeys.

"Why are you teasing me all the time hubby?" I asked him. "Teasing? No no, I don't want to just fuck you, I want to make love to you, make you feel really good and comfortable you know?" Negan replied and looked me in the eyes. "I love that idea, I love how you're taking care of me, I love you and you always make me feel comfortable and happy. Remember that." I said and Negan kissed me.

"Could you please do love to me now? I want to feel you inside of me. Your full length." I said and smirked. "Oh sweetheart you will. But at first I will do this." Negan replied. "Do wha-AHHHHH" I moaned really loud because Negan pushed 2 fingers in me.

Negan giggled and pushed in and out. "Dang babygirl you're so wet for me." Negan smiled. "Oh I'm always wet for you hubby, I just see you and I can't calm down, I want to fuck you right where you're standing everyday. You don't know how hard it is for me not to kiss you in class..." I smiled at Negan and he drove his finger over my clit.

"Woah I see how you're looking at me everytime in class...you're eyefucking me. You take off my clothes with your eyes. Believe me, it's also hard for me not to kiss you right in front of everyone." Negan replied.

I love how he's using his fingers. They move so perfectly in me. He exactly knows what he's doing.

"Turn around." Negan forced me and grabbed my neck, turning me around after I didn't listen because I was too satisfied from his fingers inside of me. He kneeled behind me and pulled out a condom, stripping it over his length. "Oh yes please Negan I need you." I moaned. "Shhh, just enjoy darling."

After that he pushed his whole dick in me and thrusted in and out. As he thrusted in I moaned really loud so he hold his hand over my mouth. "I'm not sure if someone is here, but you should be a bit quieter." Negan said and breathed hard. I nodded and he removed his hand from my mouth. "Negan I can't promise anything, you're fucking me so damn good. Holy shiiiii-t" I said and heard him giggle.