"Thank you, I'm Alice."

"Rami," He still looks at her unsure but manages a small smile.

"I don't bite, I promise. Only my sandwich," She grins, biting into her lunch.

Rami grins, "Sorry, I get nervous around new people I usually have my twin brother, Sami with me but they put us in separate classes to help us become confident on our own."

"That's not fair," Because of how nervous he is Alice finds her nerves fade away and wants to look after him, "You're a twin?! That's so cool, Sami and Rami, I like it. I don't have any siblings, just my dog, Biscuit."

"I have an older sister too. But no pets, I'm allergic to cats."

"Oh, my Uncle Freddie has three cats. Is your brother allergic too?"

"Nope, just me." They finish eating their food then the dinner lady ushers them outside to play.

"Alice, this is my brother, Sami. Sami, this is Alice, my new friend."

"But she's a girl," Sami instantly whines.

"And what's wrong with girls?" Alice scowls hands on her hips.

Sami scrows his nose up, "Girls are all pink and girly, playing with hair and Barbies, you girls can't do anything boys can do."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Climb a tree, I dare you to climb that tree," Sami smirks pointing to the big oak tree at the back of the playing field.

"But you've never..." Rami is interrupted by Sami's glare.

Alice looks nervously at it, but she's not going to be told she can't do something, "Fine. If I can make it to that branch and back down, Rami and I can stay friends and I gain your respect, deal?"

"Hmm... Deal," Sami shakes her hand.

"But Sami..."

"Shh," Sami hushes his brother again. Rami looks on worried, not wanting Alice to get into trouble or get hurt.

The branch she is aiming for is 7 foot off the ground. She stands looking up at it for a few minutes, "You changing your mind?"

"No," She snaps, "I'm trying to figure out a route." Forgetting that plan she just goes for it and starts climbing higher and higher until reaches one above her desired branch sitting 8 foot off the ground.

"Impressed now?"

"Yeah," Sami snickers, "I've never climbed a tree myself I just wanted to see you do it, but our deal was you have to get down as well."

Huffing, Alice looks down not entirely sure how she got up, she slowly takes a route down and nearly made it when there was a shout, "What on earth do you think you're doing?!" A dinner lady screeches storming over to the group.

Alice slips but it's not a far drop, just enough to graze her knees and palms, "Do you know how dangerous it is to climb trees?"

"She didn't climb far," Rami butts in trying to lessen the blow.

"It was only the second branch she went to," Sami helps as well, it was his fault.

Luckily for the three, the dinner lady hadn't seen how far up the tree Alice went, "Is that true?"

Sami and Rami look at Alice with pleading eyes, none of them wants to get into much trouble, "Yes, it's true."

The woman eyes them suspiciously, "Hmm... it's still not acceptable climb trees is dangerous. Your parents will be informed and the three of you will lose morning break tomorrow. If I see you three up that tree again and you'll be in a lot more trouble." She storms away to tell one of the teachers.

Alice turns to the twins, "Do you take back what you said?"

"Partly, some girls aren't so bad. Maybe you can teach my brother how to loosen up a bit, enjoy your new girlfriend bro," Sami runs off leaving the pair blushing in his wake.

Cheeks vibrant red Rami looks over at Alice, "Can we agree to just be friends?"

"Yes we can," The lunch bell rings and they head back inside.

------

Roger was busy in the studio so John agreed to go and pick Alice up from school, Biscuit with him. What John didn't expect was for Alice's teacher to stop him, "Excuse me, are you Alice's dad?"

"No I'm her Uncle, John Deacon, her dad couldn't get away from work so he asked me to collect her," John looks Alice over, seeing the grazed knees and hands, a guilty look in her eyes, "Has something happened?"

"Alice was caught by one of our dinner ladies climbing a tree, not very high but still... climbing trees are dangerous."

John hadn't expected that but took a calm approach to the news, "Was she alone in this act?"

"No, she was with the Malek twins just over there," She points them out stood waiting for their mum.

"I'll let her dad know, thank you for informing me. Come on, Alice," He holds his hand out for Alice to grab and they walk away.

"Will dad be angry?" Alice bites her lip nervously.

"Not really, just make sure you don't do it again, she's right climbing trees is dangerous." John changes the subject, "I see you made some friends?"

"Rami and Sami. Rami is my actual friend but I met Sami at lunchtime, it was him that dared me to climb the tree."

------

"You climbed a tree?" Roger raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, Sami dared me to do it." Alice sits on the sofa Biscuit sat by her feet, "He said girls are rubbish and we can't do anything boys can do, so I proved him wrong by climbing the tree and stayed friends with his twin, Rami."

"Did you make any other friends?" Brian wonders, they hadn't expected Alice's friends to be boys but it's hardly surprising when she spends some much time around Roger and her three Uncles.

"Nope, just Rami, I need to work on Sami." She quickly changes the subject, "Poor Rami is allergic to cats uncle Freddie."

"Oh, the poor dear. Cats are such loving creatures, what a shame," Freddie can't imagine being allergic to his fur babies, he'd be lost without them.

"Alice, we're going off subject, please don't climb trees while in school," Roger understands the fun of climbing trees so he's not too bothered but he doesn't want her to get hurt or into trouble with the school.

John decides to change the subject, "Other than the tree incident, did you have a good first day at school?"

"Yes, I like learning, especially art." That is no surprise to any of them, Alice is an artist at heart.

I don't think they need much introduction but Rami and Sami are of course Rami and Sami Malek.

Obviously, I am aware that Rami and Sami are from America but for this story they're English

Obviously, I am aware that Rami and Sami are from America but for this story they're English. Rami will be a main part of the story while Sami will show up from time to time.