Talk ~300~ Rasa Lives, Rasa's Office

"I'm not speaking to you," Temari said when he called his children to his office. She leaned against the wall with her arms crossed and a rather apathetic look on her face. The look on her face reminded him of the look Karura gave him when she was mad at him.

"I'm not speaking to you either," Kankuro followed up. The normally cocky look on his face was missing replaced with the anger he normally reserved for Gaara, but more often younger shinobi who angered him.

"I need a report." Rasa noticed how Gaara stood behind his two siblings, leaning over as if he was taking interest in what was going on. Gaara never took interest in anything—anything that is except anything that involved using his sand to kill, even if that anything was simply threatening people including his siblings.

Gaara opened his mouth to say something, only for Kankuro to hold his hand out as if telling him not to say anything. Gaara glanced at his brother and said nothing. Rasa straightened up from his paperwork knowing Gaara never listened to Kankuro.

"A written report will suffice. Leave. I've got a ton of paperwork to catch up on no thanks to that imposter."

He turned back to his paperwork not wanting to deal with Temari and Kankuro's rebellious attitude at that moment. Not when there were more important things, such as what to do with the youngest.

"I'm a disappointment, aren't I?"

Rasa glanced up seeing Gaara stayed behind. "I'm busy Gaara."

"I don't want to be a disappointment. Not anymore."

Rasa took a deep breath feeling frustrated.

"You're strong, right?"

"I guess."

"Because you protect Suna as Lord Kazekage?"

It surprised him.

"I want to be strong like that." Gaara left.

Rasa didn't know what to think.