Chapter 15-I don't know

Start from the beginning

"I thought you said there where only 2 gangs this fucking idiotic. Well both are wiped out and we still don't have Marzanna."

He glares at me, "Shut up. Before I lose my shit."

"Yes Sir."

"Who's next."

"We don't know Sir. There are no clues at the scene to lead to anyone else. Z's phone is untraceable and all suspects are eliminated. We can go threw old enemy lists or we can go back to the scene of the crime and ask if anyone saw anything." said Tec

"Does the parking garage have camera's?"  I ask

"Great idea! If I can hack into the parking garage's cameras I should be able to see what happened."

"Alright. Start working on that."

30 minutes later

"Ugh! Someone messed with the footage the only thing I can see is a neck tattoo."

"Of what?" Jericho and I ask,

"It looks like angel wings. No angel just the wings."

"'Who in the hell could that be?" Jericho asked agitated,

"The Saviors."

"Who?"

"They're new into town and powerful as hell. They quickly gained a big following because there young and under the impression that there going to (help the city)."

"Where are they at?" 

"No one knows but the fellow members." 

"You seem to know alot about them." he questions suspiciously,

I smile," Yeah I got to know 3 of them real well right before I killed them for trying to forcefully recruit me."

"Well damn." said Tec. 

"What do we do know?"

"Go back and regroup. See what we can find on the Saviors."

"Where giving up?"

"Look kid, we don't have any info besides the name. So yes for now we have to give up."

"But we have no clue what they could be doing to her! She could be getting tortured or worse!"

"You don't think I thought about that! I care about Z like she's my own flesh and blood but we have no clues! I'm sorry."

"Do you think she can handle it?"

"She can handle anything,"

"I hope your right."

Back to Z's pov

It's so cold and this cage is to fucking small.

"Are you finally ready to talk?" 

"Yeah we've been kicking your ass for 6 hours."

"You let me out of this shock collar and these cuffs and well see who kicks who's ass."

"She sure does have a mouth on her. Maybe I should sew it close." say there boss,

"You sew my mouth close and you wont get the information you so desperately want, you fucking idiot."

"Your the one that looks like a idiot, Miss. Mullet."

"Excuse me."

He takes a picture, "My men gave you a haircut."

"You fuckers. You motherfuckers I will rain hellfire upon you."

They just smile and laugh at me.

"Your pathetic. I don't even know why Adriano wanted you." he said leaning towards my cage.

They keep saying his name.

Why do they keep saying his name?!!!

I grab onto his collar slamming  his face against the cage.

"Let him go!" 

"Go ahead! Shoot! You'll just maybe miss his head."

"Put your guns down!"

I lean into his ear, "You may think that your winning. But when I get out of here and trust me I will. I'm going to kill your men one by one and in the end you'll be screaming and begging like the little bitch you are." I say smiling, "So I suggest to save yourself from pain to stop mentioning My Master."

The fear was visible in his eyes but he still whispers something back, "Aww how cute. You still call him Master."

I take my freshly sharpened nails and slash him across the face, "Maybe that'll teach you to shut up!"

"You bitch! You fucking cunt!"

"Ya mama hoe."

"Come on boss! We have to get you some help."

They leave the room and I finally get enough peace and quiet to take a nap.

(Word count 1149/ P.S Z's nails/ .)

Canonically one of her eyes is still brown