"Ma. Aap sabko ghar le jaie. Tab tak mai yaha sab shi krti hu."
"Par Shona, tum yaha akele-" "-Please Ma. Jaie. Jab sab shi ho jaega, tab mai khud aaungi. Aap le jaie inhe, inka dhyaan rakhiega. Batuk aur Some ko doodh de dijiega. Raat ka waqt h. Aur kaka ko dawa Leni hoti h. Unhe Kuch khila dijiega. Aur baba aur inko bhi dekh lijiega."

She glances at Anirudh to find him fuming in anger and tears. She was hurt. She kept looking at him in hope that he will look at her with his concerned eyes, nod at her, will Console her with his eyes.....but he didnt.
And then she walks in.

Anirudh looks at his wife going in. He exhales sharply all his pain and opens his fist which was clenched closed.

"Chalie aap log. Kuch kha pilijie." Sujata says and everyone starts walking towards Neeya's place.

Her voice was playing in his mind and he felt kind of motivated.
His leg stopped at a track.

"Anirudh Babu?"
Ma calls him out.

"Ma. Ap log jaiye, mai Neeya ke sath hu."

Sujata nods and walks away from there with others.

He was still feeling angry, but when he reconsider those things Neeya said, he felt calm, but also furious and guilty for shouting at her. He didn't understand that what she is going through after all those chaos from crowd and still she is smiling, just to keep him and others motivated.

He turns around and walks back to vidyalaya and in only to find Neeya shifting all the things around and doing some cleaning stuff. Her hair was now in a perfect messy bun and her pallu was tucked in her waist. Seems like wind dried her out.

It would be a lie to say that she didn't looked beautiful in this mess. She never fails to impress him by her beauty and that signifies how much he loves her.
He wasn't getting how to apologise, what to say, so he walked and picked a cloth lying nearby and starts cleaning and dusting.

Neey looks at him but she was in no mood to talk to him and quietly kept doing her work.

Anirudh looks at her and finds her in really quite and serious mood and he knew he messed the things up.
He slowly walks to her and as he reach to her, she turns and walks away cleaning the other window, dusting the spider web and other dust off.

Anirudh sighs, and again walks to her but she again moves away.

Now Neeya was too enjoying it, though still she was angry.
She again starts doing her work.
She picks up the broom when Anirudh calls her softly, moving closer to her, making her shiver but she quickly turns around and throws the broom at his hand taking Anirudh by surprise.
She glare at him and signals to the ground as of telling him to starts cleaning and again turns around and starts dusting.

Anirudh looks at his hand with broom. This kind of made him anger as he was anyways frustrated.

He starts cleaning the ground and ignoring Neeya.
Few minutes passed and still Anirudh was busy in dusting and sweeping in anger, making Neeya looking at him.

Few more minutes passed..

Few more...

Both being jiddi didn't look at each other as they both were in anger.
Anirudh was anyways frustrated with what happened today, and nothing was working out, while Neeya was too angry with him for shouting at her for no reason.

Now almost the house was cleaned and still Anirudh hasn't approached her.
Neeya glances at Anirudh thinking why he isn't coming to her, to pursuade her. But she can clearly see this shrinked nose cuz of anger.