She looked at Binoy, who was not like he used to be, calm, but there was pain behind those glasses, a tension for his family; Trilochan, who seemed to be completely shattered after what happened today, he was hurt how his own people treated him, how his long earning respect and love shattered in just a moment; Batuk and Somnath, they weren't much concerned but scared.

Neeya sighs. She know she need to be strong for her family who means more than the world to her.

She hold Trilochan by his shoulder in support and makes him sit on nearby bench.

She quickly walks in and find some old ink bottle and a wood board lying on floor. She cleaned it with her saree pallu and started writing on it with ink she found.

After writing she walks out to find everyone sitting on the ground with sad face and Sujata standing nearby.

She sighs walking to Trilochan and Binoy and speaks,"Kaka ji, baba, mai janti hu ki aaj Jo hua usne ap dono ke Dil ko bahut thens pahuchai hai. Par baba, kaka ji, ye waqt aise udaas baithne ka nhi hai. Himmat haarne ka nhi hai. Ye waqt hume aur majboot rehne ka h.
Zindagi mai to aise utaar chadhaav aate hai aur jab humari koi galti hi nhi hai, to aise udaas baithke haar q maan na..aise to us kamal ko lagega ki hum haar gae hai aur aisa hai nhi. Hum Roy chowdhary h, Jeet humare khoon mai h. Hai na?.." Binoy looks at her hearing his own dialogue.

"...Kaka ji, baba, aap dono agar aise haar maan jaenge to...to ye ladhai hum kaise ladhenge."
Trilochan and Binoy looks at her.

"Kaka ji, yhi wo samay hota hai jo insaan ko aur majboot banati hai, humare andar chupe sahas ko bahar laati h. Lekin hume bhi aise kamjor nhi padhna hai...."

She holds out the wood board to Trilochan who looks at it with tears in his eyes.
On it was written:-

রায়চৌধুরী বাড়ি
(Roy Chowdhury House)

"Ghar to whi hota hai na kaka ji jis chaar divaar ke andar saare parivaar ka saath ho aur pyaar se ho.?" She says smiling and softly looking at him.

"Kaka ji, dekhiega ki bahut jald ek waqt aaega jab hum apne ghar mai honge, hum sab saath mai... aur sab pehle ki trh shaant ho jaega."

She keeps the wood board on his hand smiling. Trilochan looks at it and tears falls on it.
"Abhi filhal yhi humara ashiyana hai, aur dekhiega kaka ji, hum is jagah mai bhi apne pyaar aur Saath se poore ghar mai jaan daal denge-"

"-Bas karo Neeya!" Sudden loud voice of Anirudh makes Neeya surprisingly shocked.
She looks at him only to find him glancing at her in anger and tears.

He walks to her. "Anirudh ji-" "-Bas Neeya! Bas karo ye sab!" He takes the wood board and throws it away, making Neeya shattered.

She looks at the broken board lying down and tears fill in her eyes.
"Ye khud ko, hum sabko jootha dilasa dena band karo!"

"Anirudh ji..."

"Tum janti ho hum kaise halat mai phans gae hai. Na paise hai, na khane ka kuch, kuch nhi h humare paas. Kaise rhenge hum? Kaise? Aur tum...." Anirudh looks away in anger, clenching his fist.

And she turns around, controlling and calming herself. She knew that her husband is tensed and stressed, but still it hurts her.
She closes her eyes letting all the tears flow which she was holding back with so much effort. She sniffs and wipes her tears away.