Katsumi: 'He looks weak. Shame he was kinda cute.'

Shoka: 'He's cute but I think Izumi looks stronger.'

Shoto:....

Katsuki: 'Probably a weakling trying to hang with the strong.'

2 years later Izumi and I began our training with wind breathing. It felt wrong. Every single time I used it form it just didn't feel right, it disgusted me every time I did it. No matter how many times my father told me I did it perfectly or Izumi congratulating me or mother celebrating when we mastered a new form. It felt completely wrong. 

As time passed Izumi and I hung out with the twins(all of them) a lot. However, I could tell they didn't really like me especially katsuki and shoto. It's not like I can blame them I never really made a effort to become real friends with them. I also learned that they think that Izumi is stronger then me.

On our 14th birthday father came up to us and told us. "Next week I am going to choose my Tsuguko." He then left with mother on a mission. If your wondering a Tsuguko is the chosen succesor of a hashira and are likely candidates for future hashira openings. I really don't want to be the tsuguko.

Izumi Pov

Oh My God! I can become a Tsuguko! Even though Izuku is most likely going to get it that doesn't mean I'm going to give up. Oh I have to call the others and tell them the good news. I run off to my room to get my phone.

Izumi: Guys, guess what I have great news!

Katsuki: Your brother dead or something?

Katsumi: You got a boyfriend?

(They don't know why  but Katsuki and Shoto got angry at that suggestion)

Shoka: You learned a new breathing form?

Shoto: Your brother got a girlfriend?

(They don't know why but Katsumi and Shoka got angry at that suggestion.)

Izumi: Not funny Katsuki. No my father is going to choose his Tsuguko!

Katsumi: That's great news Izumi. So, when's your ceremony also can we go?

Izumi: It's next week and why is it my ceremony?

Katsuki: Isn't it obvious Izumi. Your going to get chosen.

Shoto: I agree.

Shoka: Yeah!

Izumi: I don't know about that.

Katsuki: What do you mean he wouldn't choose freckle face. He's to weak to be a demon slayer let alone a Tsuguko.

All except Izumi: Yeah/yep/yes/damn straight.

Izumi: What are you guys talking about? Izuku isn't weak.

All: Huh?

Katsuki: What are you going on about Izumi of course he's weak. He couldn't even raise his sword against me.

Izumi: Oh he does that when doesn't deem a person worth the challenge also Izuku is way stronger then me.

All: Huh!!??

Shoto: But you beat us all the time and your telling us he's stronger then you.

Izumi: Yep I haven't beat him a single time and I think he holds back on me too.