"Bree, I need you to use your super speed to look around inside and outside of the building to see if you can find the hackers. Adam, stand guard. Dottie, help me find these hackers." Chase ordered as Bree nodded, running off and returning barely a second later.

"The facility is secure. The hackers must be at their own hideout." Bree determined as she stood guard with Adam. I ran over next to Chase, looking at all the screens that buzzed with numbers I somehow understood.

Thank you, super intelligence.

"Okay, all you have to do is try and find the IP address of our hackers, then Bree can super speed there and catch the bad guys." Chase said as I nodded, my fingers moving quickly over the keyboard as screen after screen flashed across my vision.

It was almost too fast, but my eyes caught sight of a name I was sure I read wrong.

Douglas Davenport
Deceased

I did my best to ignore it. I mean, Mr. Davenport did say that he had a brother that died. Even if his death sounded like a fake.

"I GOT IT!" I yelled, startling Chase as he covered his ears. "Sorry." I whispered as he stood next to me, his arm brushing against mine as he looked at the IP address.

"Alright I got it. Bree I'll send you the coordinates so you can get our hackers." Chase said as she nodded, running off the returning with...

A kid.

"Bree! What are you doing with that kid!" I asked as she frowned at me.

"He's the hacker!" She yelled as we all stopped, staring at the kid who gave us a weird look.

"Why are you guys wearing pajamas in a place like this?" He asked as I gaped at him.

"Ooo if I was allowed to hit a kid." Chase muttered as he frowned at him.

"What are you doing trying to hack into this place?" I asked as the kid chuckled.

"I wasn't trying to. It just kinda happened." He joked as I rolled my eyes. My eyes suddenly had a blue box appear in front of them.

Facility G reset

"The facility has been reset. Mr. Davenport probably made the password stronger." I said as the kid giggled before we all glared at him.

"Hacking into a multi-billion dollar company is highly illegal, kid. If you were... several years older, you could be facing a lot of time in jail." Chase explained as the kid scoffed.

"I'm 14, bozo. Get me home, my pizza rolls are probably done." He ordered as Bree sighed and rolled her eyes, covering the kids eyes and running back to wherever he came from before returning back.

"So we are just going to ignore the fact that the kid is probably going to expose us?" I questioned as the three looked at one another, shrugging.

"He'll probably forget what we look like." Adam said as I shook my head, Bree super-speeding us back to the lab.

"Great work, you guys. Vanessa you did amazing on your first mission. Good job finding the hacker." Mr. Davenport praised as Adam, Bree and Chase cheered in agreement, a smile appearing on my face.

"Yeah I know. I'm awesome." I joked as they all laughed, Leo skipping over.

"So what did the hacker look like? Was he like an old man in his moms basement? Oh! Or a guy covered in tattoos?!" He bagged as we all shared looks.

"A 14 year old with an addiction to pizza rolls and a terrible sense of fashion." I described as Leo frowned in disappointment.

"Wait... the hacker was 14?" Mr. Davenport asked as we all nodded. "Maybe I should make the password even stronger." He said before running off as everyone shared a laugh.

"And I have to go. Caitlin invited me to the mall and I can't be late... again." Bree said before speed hanging into normal clothes and running off.

"And Adam and I have important business to attend to that doesn't involve us jumping off the roof into the pool." Leo said before the two of them ran out of the lab, leaving me and Chase alone again.

I set the duffel bag on the cyber desk, removing the items that weren't used at all as Chase walked to the other side. "I gotta say, Mr. Davenport was right. You did really good for your first true mission." Chase complimented as I smiled, trying to hide my blush.

"Thanks, Chase. You did good, too. With... bossing is around." I joked as he grumbled.

"I don't boss. I lead. I'm a leader." He said as I mouth what he was saying, laughing in the process.

"Yes, I know. You are terrible with jokes." I said as he narrowed his eyes at me. I set the duffel bag down on the ground, jumping up to sit on the cyber desk. Chase walked over to stand in front of me.

"I think I'm getting pretty good with my abilities, don't you think?" I asked as he shrugged and nodded.

"Really good, in fact. Now you just need to learn how to activate them on your own instead of having those power pellets." Chase commented as I groaned and nodded.

"I'd love that. I'm getting tired of practically eating dog treats." I complained as he chuckled. "I overheard Mr. Davenport saying we were going to be practicing Aikido soon. I've already learned it before, and I'm not the best at it. I'm more of actually getting physical instead of using my opponents strength against them." I said as Chase raised a brow pointedly.

"How physical?" He joked and walked closer, standing between my legs as I hummed, smiling as I shrugged.

"Pretty physical." I whispered as the two of us leaned closer, our lips barely brushing together before they connected in a sweet kiss. Chase's hands lingered on my hips, pulling me closer to him as my hands cupped his face. We broke the kiss, a smile on his face.

"Yeah. That's pretty physical."