Chapter 27

About 30 minutes later we arrive at Taylor's. We get out the car and go knock on the door. We hear rustling then the door is snatched open.
   "Oh hey babe, come in."
Taylor says gesturing for us to come in. We walk in and immediately spot Micheal sitting on the couch in front of a flat screen tv. I tense up and I'm guessing Tanya noticed because she looped her arm in mine.

Tanya walks up to Taylor.
    "I just came to talk to you, in private."
He shakes his head.
   "It's fine just tell me here."
Tanya looks at me and I nod.
   "I don't think this thing between the two of us is going to work, I'm sorry."

His face hardens and he moves a step closer.
   "Why?"
She shrugs.
   "It doesn't feel right and I'm losing interest."
He laughs but not in a funny way.

   "So your telling me you strung me along. Every time we were close you weren't ready. So I waited for no reason."
She shrugs.
   "I'm sorry."
Taylor looks over at Micheal who was staring intintly at us.
I pull Tanyas arm.
   "Come on lets go."
She nods and we begin to leave but Taylor grabbed us.

   "I'm done waiting."
He says before he tries to grab Tanya. I grab her and put her behind me.
   "Tanya run."
I whisper in her ear and she shakes her head.
   "Just let us leave."
Michael stands up and reaches for me, I back up.
   "Come on, let me finish what I started."
Micheal taunted.

They started walking towards us and pushed us to the floor. Micheal slapped me in the face and Taylor started pulling on Tanyas clothes. Micheal looked at me and picked me up by my hair and punched me. Time to fight back. I kneed Micheal in the crotch as hard as I could and when he fell I kicked him in the face.

Before Taylor noticed I grab something heavy and hit him until he fell down and helped Tanya up.
   "If y'all ever fucking touch us again. I promise I'll kill you."
The we ran out the house and got into the car and left.
   "Are you okay?"
I asked Tanya.

She nodded.
   "Yeah, just a bit shaken."
She quickly glances over at me.
   "Bruises are starting to show."
She said to me and I looked at her.
   "You to."
It's true she had a red mark forming on her cheek and her eyebrow was cut.

I look in the rear view and I had a cut on my lip and my cheek was also red.
   "You can stay over tonight if you want."
Tanya nods.

When we get back home we walk in the door as quietly as possible and start walking up the stairs.
   "Becca if that you?"
We back up and glance in the living room.  Everyone was here. Jacob, Mark, Thomas, Greyson, Stephan and Blake.
   "Yeah."
They all stand up and start walking towards us so we start rushing upstairs.

    "Wait."
Jacob grabs my shoulder and spins me around. When he sees my face his instintly hardens.
  "What the fuck happened?"
He askes dragging both me and Tanya to the living room and making us sit. Now they were all staring at us waiting for our answer.

I awkwardly laugh.
   "Funny story."
   "We fell."
Tanya finishes.
   "It was Taylor wasn't it?"
Mark questions.
   "How'd you know?"
Tanya questions and I mentally facepalm myself.

Mark starts walking away and everyone follows.
   "Y'all don't have to do anything."
I scream.
   "I already did."
They stop dead in there tracks and walk back.

   "What do you mean?"
Greyson questions.
   "She kicked Micheal in the balls and the face. Then she hit Taylor with a vase until he fell over. She told them if they ever touched us again then she'd kill them."
She finished in a huge breath. Thomas picked me up by the waist and hugged me.
   "That's my girl!"

He screams and I laugh.
He sets me down and pats my head.
   "Ow."
I say gently rubbing my head. He mutters a sorry then back away.
   "What are all of you doing here anyway? I thought y'all left."
Stephan shrugs.
   "My date ended."
Everyone else just says they were bored.
********

A couple hours later we were all huddled up in the living room watching movies. Everyone decided to stay. I was cuddled up with Jacob, Tanya was sitting beside Mark, Thomas was beside Stephan, and Blake and Grey were sitting beside Stephan.

That's all I remember from that night as I slowly drifted off to sleep.
—————————————————Hey, i had to put in the part of Micheal and Taylor to show how much growth Becca has made and how strong she's become. Very short, I know.
Word count😮‍💨: 805
Cupcakes and rainbows🧁🌈