Day One (Quirk Swap AU)

Note:

If it's written like this; it's someone's thought process. If it's like this then it's what they're thinking out loud. If it's simply like this then it's just additional punctuation and pronunciation of a word.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Deku's POV:

He woke up and moved a hand to rub at his eyes. On a normal day, Izuku would have woken up and started training immediately, but after the field trip they had yesterday.. He thought he deserved to sleep in for half an hour. After all, waking up at Six A.M just to train every day took a toll on even the brightest ray of sunshine.

The Hero-in-Training moved his legs out of bed and proceeded to start on his morning stretches. Today was Wednesday, "which means Bakugou and his friends should be the ones cooking breakfast.. I wonder what we're having today." Deku would start muttering before forming full coherent sentences. 

After finishing his morning routine, the young man quickly changed into a tank-top before moving down the stairs. He preferred to sleep without a shirt on, as the materials would cause weird indents in his skin that only brought out the color of the scars that littered his body. "Only one way to figure it out I guess!" He would say with a grin on his face while moving towards the kitchen of their dorm building. 

Izuku Midoriya walked through the arch leading into the kitchen and paused at the pure chaos that seemed to be taking place. Normally, it was loud - yes, but that didn't usually warrant Kirishima covering his ears and... Kouda's tongue wrapped around a floating Mina?

That was quite the picture. It took him a minute to realize why things were so different. Once he finally put together all the pieces of the puzzle, Midoriya let out a gasp and shout "We were hit with a quirk-swapping Quirk!" loud enough to get the noise to stop.

Everyone in the Kitchen just looked at him as Bakugou (who was arguing with Dark Shadow, poor girl) and screamed (as he does). "You're just now realizing this, damn nerd?!"

As soon as Bakugou had let that out, Iida seemed to appear from the dining room and proceeded to start his hand-chopping motion. However, instead of speeding towards them with the engines in his legs, he was.. Creating explosions from his hands.

"Oh no, this isn't go-" Izuku would start, only to get cut off by an angry pomeranian.

"GLASSES GOT MY QUIRK? OF ALL PEOPLE?" Of course, his screaming caused Kirishima to flinch yet again as he hasn't seemed to grasp the thought of taking the earphone jack out of the floor.

Things continued to escalate like this until Aizawa appeared through the doorway grumbling about not getting paid enough to deal with us. Once he walked through the doors, things immediately started to calm down - as he used his quirk to erase everyone else's to get all of the explosions, floating teenagers, and brainwashed army ("Really, Kaminari?" Aizawa would ask, frustrated. "What? It's not my fault I got a cool new quirk!") 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Twenty minutes, some tape, and a lot of apologies later; Aizawa-Sensei had managed to get all of us sitting down in the common room together. Every time Bakugou tried to speak Aizawa would just glare at him and threaten to tape him down along with the people Mina accidentally caused to float.

"Alright. As you are aware, yesterday during the field trip you were all hit by a quirk that swaps quirks. What you don't know is that we spent hours trying to get the information of how to switch your quirks back. We don't know how it didn't affect any of us Pros, but it seems to have hit you all at a poor time. With the exams coming up, this puts a pause on all of your hero training and work in that aspect. Principal Nezu has decided to give you all the next three days off until you get your quirks back."

He was about to continue explaining what was going on, but paused long enough to see if anyone had questions. Of course, the only people with the questions were Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, and Iida. Bakugou didn't want to speak up in case he said something to warrant getting taped down.

"Sir, are there any rules that we have to follow while this quirk swap is in affect?" Momo asked, sitting with her hands in her lap. She was trying not to move around too much, seeing as she didn't know what quirk she had and didn't want to accidentally trigger it.