Invitation to a Turnabout (2-2)

Amber Lights Apartment- Room 619- Bedroom

June 27-  8:30 a.m. 

Sebastian wasn't sure what he should do once he woke up. The information given to him left him with more questions than answers, and he really wanted to learn the truth of what was going on.

 All he knew was that there were two worlds, one of magic and one of technology, separated by a magic barrier that sometimes had crack in the form of randomly appearing portals, and that magic and technology has already leaked from one world to another. He also knew that two ponies had ended up in his world from theirs through the portal and that it was next to impossible for them to return back home. Now he was tasked by a princess to help take care of Cozy Glow, and he had no idea what he should do.

He also had the question regarding Cozy's psyche locks, and the advice of a "Motive behind the mask of manipulation". However, he decided that any questions he had would be answer soon, and he should focus on what he should do now.  after completing his daily routine of brushing his teeth, showering and changing into new clothes , he looked over to the pillow where Cozy was still sleepin-

*YAWN*

Nevermind, she was waking up. 

Cozy Glow woke up in an unfamiliar bed. Upon realizing this, she jolted up, glancing around the room before remembering, oh, she'd moved in with Sebastian yesterday. After a couple more seconds of looking around the room, she settled back against the pillow with a sigh.

She then noticed Sebastian looking at  her. "EEP! H-how long were you standing there !?"

"Only a few seconds, I came to check in on you. You ok?"

"Y-yeah, feeling good today... You?"

"I just woke up, brushed my teeth and had a shower, so I say I feel ready for the day."

"Oh, ok."

"Anyways, do you want anything for breakfast, there's cereal and milk in the fridge and some apples left over from last night. You never finished the slices . There still some on the plate. I also have some bread and eggs if you want some toast."

"What flavor cereal do you have?

"Well, I got one box of Caramel cereal and one chocolate Cereal."

"Golly! That sounds delicious, sure , I'll have that. "

"Alright, you can help if that's what you want."

"Sure!"

----------------------------------------

Amber Lights Apartment- Room 619- Kitchen

June 27- 9:00 a.m. 

Sebastian and Cozy immediately went into the kitchen where they prepared there respective breakfast. Sebastian quickly pulled out two bowls from the kitchen while Cozy glow took a carton of milk and the cereal boxes out of the fridge, using her hooves, somehow. Sebastian will never understand how that works.

Cozy sat down on the table and began to eat her cereal, Sebastian sat down on the chair and did the same thing.  He looked over to the young filly who was already filling her bowl with cereal and milk, he did the same and the two started eating. Cozy glow had to admit, while the apples back at Equestria were better than the ones here, the cereal tasted better than anything she ever had.

 Maybe it's because of the fact that she has never eaten anything sweet or delicious while locked up in Tartarus and turned into stone. Maybe it's just because of how tasty the extra Chocolate Cereal was, or maybe it was some sort of odd feeling she had...