Chapter 1 <<Trott>>

"I have to tell you something, Chris" She said, using the innocent, sweet tone she always had with me.

"Yes babe?" I asked with the voice I've always used with her.

"I think it's time we broke up." She said with that innocent, obnoxious voice. That hit a nerve close to my heart. Especially with my parents. They are always expecting the best of me and sometimes I just can't...

"Ww-hhat?" I stutter out. I do that when I'm either sad or angry. Right now, I'm both.

"I want to break up.. I may have cheated on yo..." She says quietly but still in that voice.

"WOAH! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" I yell out.

"I cheated on you, and I kinda love him more. And I know for a fact you like someone else other than me. It would have never worked out and you know that for a fact, goodbye Chris" She says, again with that voice. I really can't stand it. Why did I like it in the first place?

"Yeah maybe I do, I'm just glad I didn't CHEAT on you... Goodbye..." I say and walk away. I wasn't gonna be sad, more like angry.

"I'm sorry" She says but I had already left. I've had enough already and I'm not even home.

-Time Skip To When He Is At His Home-

I walked back home but before I entered, I straightened up my shirt and coat. I walked like my mother made me when I was a child, Posh but not to Posh. Plus I had to tell my parents about... well... that I'm not exactly straight but not exactly gay... at all... Well you can tell this is gonna go well, as my parents don't support Bi people... At all. Sometimes I wish they did so this could be so simple for me. Yet its not. I walk inside and get greeted by my mother, as always. Never allowed to be alone at home. Ever. Especially when they are home.

"Mother" I say in the voice I've always talked to her in.

"Christopher" She says in the 'I'm a rich woman, bow down to me' tone. Boy this will be hard.

"I have to talk to you and Father, so can we move to the living room?" I ask in the most polite voice I can.

"Yes Christopher" She says, again in that tone, and we move to the living room. Father hurries in.

"Yes?" He asks, obviously already annoyed and rushed.

"I have something to say" I say.

"Well spit it out, I haven't got all day" Father says in a bored voice. Oh how annoying they are. I can feel my anger boiling.

"Well for a start, stop with that tone. I'm not your 'perfect' boy. I broke up with my 'Girlfriend' to be with someone else who isn't even a girl! YES I'M BI AND I COULDN'T CARELESS WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT IT!" I shout as my anger gets the better of me.

"HOW DARE YOU CHRISTOPHER!" My Mother yell at the top of her lungs.

"YOU ARE NOT MY SON THAT I RAISED!" My Dad also yelling. My anger boils and I let it loose. I stand up, breaking everything in sight, and end up wrecking the whole house...

"GET OUT AND NEVER COME HERE AGAIN!"My Mother shouts, again.

"GLADLY!" I yell back and run out of the house and never return there again...

-Flash back over-

I jolt awake from my nightmare that WAS my life before working here. It always re-occurs and I hate it. It's like a never ending nightmare that brings back my anger. I am, still, in-fact BI, yet nobody knows about it. I look into my monitor, which is turned off, and see I have deep black bags under my eyes and a bird's nest for hair. I sighed and quickly try to adjust it, but failing. I can't get the bags to go away. I sigh again and flop back on the sofa to re-think. I mean Ross has a girlfriend and Smith could have someone by now. Oh how i'm a loner.... I slowly grab a pillow and start to punch it repeatedly.

1 punch for my parents.

1 punch for begin Bi.

1 punch for my ex-girlfriend.

1 punch for the fact i'm a loner.

1 punch for the fact I can't stop begin angry.

After a lot more punches, I stop. I finally control my anger which I can rarely ever control. It pains me that I can't... and yet sometimes I like it. What can I say? I hate begin angry but I have no choice. It came from my parents, as they didn't support me when I came out. Oh, how I hate them. It ended up developing over time and triggered by sad times or times that I know people are better than I am as a person. There are so many people who are better than me and it makes me so mad... all because of them... I stop thinking about it and hear a knock on the door and voices outside of the office and soon enough Ross and Smith enter.
"Whatd'yawant?"

"Trott? I got something big to tell you two, and you might want to sit down for this" Smith says anxiously.

"Well, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... you know when you said you'd never judge me, and you'd be my best friends, no matter what? Bloody hell, this is really fucking hard... H-h-here goes... The the thing is... I-I-I'm ummm... I-I-I-I-I'm... I'm g-g-gay" He stutters. My mouth drops open and so does Ross's. I feel Ross's body move from the seat as he jumps up, cheering and hugging Smith. Smith cries into him. I just stare. And stare. Smith finally looks back, confused as hell. I can't hold it in any longer. I stand up and run out the room, slamming the door behind me. Sparkeles* looks round the corner of his office door.
"Trott? What's the matter?" I ignore him, pushing him back into his room and make my way out the building.

~written by our secret guest author...