AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ

SO ANYWAYS
___________________________________________
"Come on pleaseeeee its so cool I sware"

He starts to open his eyes and looks at you, you being the first thing he sees made him smile

"What's going on?"
He says with a morning voice and rubs his eyes and sits up

"I wanna show you something!!!"

"Okay- I'm going to get something to eat first? To wake up?"

"Ugh finnnnnnnneeeeeeee"
You jokeing say

He gets some toast and cracks a stupid dad joke at you, you both find it stupid and laugh your asses off.

He gies to the bathroom and you go to your room to wait, and you told him to just join the server you have ready.

You log on and can see that the builder you got to build the basics for the world to really look like animal crossing had finished and logged of, you had already payed them, and where so happy they finished in time.

You flew to spawn and put yourself in survival, texted Tommy to not record, and then waited a little.

Tommy soon logged on and you got on vc, even though you where in the same house, you where both on completely different side of the house.

"So what's this?"

"Follow me Tommy"

You lead him through the trees and to the actual town part of the world, with the mod working perfectly, Tom nook and the other characters walking around and being able to work perfectly, besides the fact that they couldn't give you things to do like in animal crossing, you didn't have enough time for that.

"When me and Fundy are done you'll probably be back in Britain, but I wanted to show you what we got so far"

Tommy was just walking around in awe, that a whole Minecraft mod was made just for him.

"Holy shit-"

You where so proud of it, and smileing so hard, tommy was literally the ö face at the moment, like in cartoons when your jaw drops.

He started making adorable little happy noises, he was so overjoyed and didn't know what to say.

Soon you heard a little crash from discord and little confused you said
"Tommy?!"

Soon in the hallway you heard running and he burst in your door and jumped on you and pulled you into a hug on the floor.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouhokyshitthankyou"

After that he started spouting gibberish, basically trying to say thanks still.

He wouldn't do this for anyone either, if someone else had done this for him he would have been very happy, but not this happy.

He knew he liked you, but he didn't know how to explain that to you.

You hadn't been open about your sexuality, you just mostly flirted with him Ranboo and quackity, so he didn't know if he was special to you.

He didn't know that you mostly flirted with him, he didn't know you made this in hopes you could gather the courage to tell him you liked him.

Eventually, Dream and Wilbur and Sapnap came to your door to see you being smothered by Tommy while he was trying his best to speek English, and you just patting his back.

"Are you okay y/n!?!"
Dream asked

"I'm fine dream" you rolled your eyes at them

Tommy just flipped them off and continued to hold you, wilbur laughed at this and walked away, ushering the others to follow and leave you two alone.