help I think I'm starting to leave the mcyt fandom for invader Zim what do I do

So I'm not really leaving but... I definitely have a weird obsession with Invader Zim. Also I finished a wholesome as fuck ZaDr fanfic and now I'm sad bc it's over :(

Anyways tommyinnit.
3rd pov. Basically the whole damn thing is 3rd pov.

*Transition that's epic and the best you have ever seen*

You have been waiting, it's been a whole 2days and sapnap and dream (let's say at this point they just moved in together) are finally going to drive to the airport to pick up Tommy and Wilbur.

Beforehand you and Tommy where on call a lot,  sapnap and dream had a similar sleep schedule because of George so they didn't mind. But sapnap did tease you about it.

You got in the car, 5 seats and a trunk that's kinda big, for their stuff of course.and started driving. You guys lived about half an hour away from the airport.

----------💕❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕💕❤️-------------

"So, before we pick them up, do you actually have a crush on Tommy?" Sapnap asked, looking back at you because he made you sit in the back.

"Shut the fuck up Nick"

----------------------------💞----------------------------

You all finally get to the airport and you guys got there a bit to early, or I guess their plane is late. Soon as your waiting you look and see Tommy and Wilbur coming out of the aria thing (what's it called)

 Soon as your waiting you look and see Tommy and Wilbur coming out of the aria thing (what's it called)

(

If you wanna see the speed pain of it all my accounts on any social media is some form of badwilburcopy)

Tommy had his signature shirt on, but instead of red it was your favorite colour.(if your favorite colour is red it's just his signature shirt)

Out of excitement because of seeing him in person for the first time you just ran up and hugged him, like some gards looked at you funny bc it almost lookee more like an attack.

Tommy Started laughing and the angry expression was wiped away, smileing harder then he normally does.

You guys all had to get back to the car, but sapnap just had to poke fun at you guys.

"Ok so you two can sit next to each other but I'm sitting in the back with you to make sure nothing happens"

You shot a glare at him and yelled "NICKKKKKKKK YOU BITCH" and started to try and tackle him too.

Dream started dieing, Wilbur giggled a bit and Tommy started laughing ridiculously loud like he always does.

You all get in the car, dream driving. Wilbur would have drove but the roads are un familiar being on the other side of what he is used to.

It only took half an hour to get back, but you took the chance to fake fall asleep on tommy's shoulder five minutes in.

Sapnap look at tommy with a smirk 😏 and Tommy just laughed a little, you didn't see it so you wanted to know, but if you "woke up" you would break your whole cover.

You started to hear people talking but slowly started actually getting tierd, your body becoming less tense, and then, shit you fell asleep.

"Wake up n/n" you hear tommy say

"N/n wake up or I'm gunna kick you in the cock" Nick then yells.

"Why would you do that to a poor chickennnnnn" you drag out, tierd from just waking up.

They all laugh a bit and dream started to take everyone inside. 

"So as you know, our house is huge. It took us a while to get from room to room, but that's also because they are far apart, so it's not to big. We have exactly two guest rooms." Dream anounced, like it was something to be proud of, not like he has 20FUCKING MILLION SUBSCRIBERS OR ANYTHING.

--woops.... Uh transition.. YEAHHH uh.--

They get settled in there rooms while you set up to do a stream with Tommy, and maybe Wilbur, but sapnap and dream already started getting ready to take wilbur with them.... Because they just love to do this to you guys. SuCH WOnDerFuL BRothRr aND DAd

So once tommy is comfortable with his room for the month he go to your room.

"Gunna pull a ranboo with your face huh, it's sad they don't get to know what you look like, your very handsome." He says.

You blush profusely, but since you have a mask on he can't tell and just keeps smileing at you.

"T-thanks heh" you say as you make sure everything is set up for the stream.