Introduction

(Okay so I've seen people regarding this as an incest issue but they're not real siblings and basically are forced to be a family. I'd like to think Karl Heisenberg and Lady Dimitrescu have some sort of chemistry as it's obvious. I didn't see many stories (almost non-existant) so i decided to write one. It'll not be extremely explicit/sexual, fluff maybe)

NOTE: Doesn't follow RE Village plot: The four lords are normal people with economic/status power that run a town in Romania.

Background of the story:

The four lords rule over the village in Romania. The lords are each given a department to oversee; Lady Alcina Dimitrescu owns and markets the food produce, textile Industry and supervises trade, Lord Karl Heisenberg handles the construction factory and armory matters as well as trade, Lord Salvatore controls the water supply of the area and Donna Beneviento is involved in the production of toys and children items as well runs a small mental health facility. The other matters are seen over by a merchant known as 'the duke'.

The Plot:

The inhabitants of the village lead their life quite simply however they are quite annoyed over the constant quarrelling between two certain, dominant lords.

The residents are sick and tired of becoming victims of the ongoing arguments between two certain, dominant lords causing either scarcity of resources or turmoil in customary events; their fights, occassionally disrupting the equilibrium of the peaceful town, once in a while.

The solution is quite simple: Make peace or war... What might it be? when neither is willing to sacrifice their ego...