Sophia - CHAPTER 47

a/n: OMG!! thank you SO much for 1K reads! I didn't expect this and especially when I haven't been updating as often! Thank you again! I love you guys! as a present, here's another sexy chapter !!

-

It was playoff season and the guys were only playing in "bubbles" also known as they were only playing in one city, and it wasn't Tampa, so the lightning girls decided to AIRBNB a mansion for the last round of the playoffs, also celebrating Mia and Travis' engagement.

"So, how did it happen?" Marie asks Mia who is dressed in all white while the rest of the girls are in different shades of purple.

"Honestly? It went by like a blur." Mia says. "I was so shocked, I could barely think."

Sophia shrieks. "Ugh! That's so cute. I know that you don't remember much but that definitely means it was special and romantic. I can't begin to imagine how you felt!"

"I can see Wade proposing soon," Mia smirks at her. "You guys seem so in love and you recently got a house together!"

Sophia blushes. The idea of marrying Wade gives her butterflies. "Maybe. We'll see. We have all the time in the world."

The three other girls look at each other but just say okay. "Let's go to the beach," Mackayla says.

They take the rented boat they got and take it to a small island near Tampa. They bring food and drinks with them, ready to celebrate Mia.

Mackayla sets her blanket next to Sophia and sits down. "You aren't on that whole 'I'm not marrying until I'm at least 25' thing still, right? I know you didn't want to marry early but... Some things change. I mean look at our lives."

Sophia laughs. "Yes... I mean don't know. Like I said Wade and I have all the time in the world. It will happen at the right time."

Mackayla raises an eyebrow. "So if he got down on one knee right now, you would say yes? or no?"

"I don't know Mack," Sophia asks stressed out. Why is there so much pressure on her and Wade? "I'm getting a drink. Do you want one?"

"Sure. Get me a truly please."

Sophia gets up and hears Marie and Mia talk about arrangements and wedding dates. She liked the idea of it but it also made her nervous. What if they do it too soon?? "You guys want anything to drink?" Sophia interrupts them.

"Sure." Mia smiles. "Maybe some champagne?"

"Do you wanna open it, future Mrs. Hall?" Sophia asks, handing her the bottle. Mia nods. It takes her a moment to open it but when she does they all cheer and pour some in each glass.

"Congrats again, Mia. You're the most beautiful bride. Travis is one lucky fella." Marie tells her and Mia blushes and thanks to her.

After drinking and eating for a while, they go into the water, take a bunch of pictures, and dance all day long until sunset, when they head back to the Mansion and they order food. Everyone gets something different so they can all eat different food.

They eat and talk and laugh until it's 2 AM and they're all asleep except Mia and Sophia. "I know Mackayla asked you about you and your 25 and marriage thing. I saw the look on your face. Just know we love you and that Mackayla had no bad intentions. You can get engaged whenever you want."

Sophia chuckles. "Thank you. I know. She's just very straightforward sometimes and it stresses me out."

"Hmm, you are as well."

"I know." Sophia smiles. Her phone rings and it's Wade calling. "I should get this. It's still early in Edmonton and it's a miracle I'm awake."

Mia nods. "Good night girl. Have fun."