03

ONCE WE ARRIVED BACK, I was a bit tired, all i wanted to do was sleep or study, since we had an upcoming test in Astronomy, i don't even know why i'm still taking that class,most students aren't by now, except for me

"I'm so tired, i complained. "me too, the walk there was more tiring though, Hermione agreed. i nod. Ron started snoring, so i woke him up. "ugh...i'm not the only sleepy one here right? he asked, moodily.

"Nope. i think i'm going to take a nap, cya."

"cya."

The idea of getting into bed and taking a nap sounded so soothing right now, i've been having nightmares recently, so i had a lack of sleep, thus, getting sleepy so easily. I tried a lot to get them to stop.

so far, nothing has really worked, unfortunately.

"Hey er...Harry, I say. "Yeah? he responded. "Do you know what helps getting rid of night terrors? I asked. "Uh yeah, i do, he smiled."I'll show you."

"Thanks."

"No problem, honestly."
___________________________________________________________

I hoped that i woukdn't have any nightmares anymore, because i did trust harry a lot, these night terrors were very scary, and sometimes, i'd sweat, weird, but true. i normally don't admit to being afraid of anything, but i do now.

my night terrors aren't even normal, weird nightmares, but terrifying. I am always on the edge of a cliff, except someone's stabbing me, constantly, telling me i'm a whore, a slut, etc.

it's not sad because i'm used to hearing it, but scary so to speak.

FLASHBACK

"This is dress is too frilly,Aunt Edith, I say, putting the dress back. Aunt Edith sighed, then picked out another one."How about this?" It was so girly that it was out of my style, I don't always wear dresses, yet Edith seems to think i should.

"No, Can we find like clothing? but not dresses or skirts? I asked. "What are you? She asked, frustrated."do you like girls?" "Edith, i never said i was attracted to girls....I started, although i knew i did.

We were in Mum's closet, getting rid of clothing. Edith insisted she help, and pick out clothes for me to wear. She slapped me across the face. "Let me guess, you want to dress like a slut to impress boys? She asked me.

"N-No, I respond, tears about to fall from my eyes."I just wanna wear something that ISN'T a dress for once, or a skirt."

"You are NOT wearing boy clothes, i insist you wear this dress."

I of course like dresses and skirts, sure, but too frilly dresses, or frilly anything, for that matter, wasn't my jam, it sounded like they came from the 1800's.

"Aunt Edith, just leave, i say sternly."I'll do this on my own." "Okay, whore, she slurred, then left, it was obvious Edith was drunk, she had three sons of her own, who also called me names, they were a bit older than me, but weren't as bad.

"Mum! I found what i like!"

She smiled."Oh okay, no dresses or skirts?" I shook my head, she just nodded, and let me through, at least she was supportive of everything i did.

I tossed and turned, i was thinking of that day, rather than trying to fall asleep, which was an dumb move to do. Edith, my biological Aunt, was sexist, and for some reason i thought about that day 247, She recently passed, according to my mother's recent letter, from an apparent attack in her own home.

She too, was a witch, so it surprised me she didn't hex her attacker and defend herself, but i suppose, maybe it was a surprise attack.

I finally managed to fall asleep, and this time, no nightmares, thank god, i was relieved, that i could have a night full of sleep.