Part 9

Natasha helps you into the compound despite the pain she was in from the mission.
y/n: you need to go back to bed, you're really hurt nat.
N: family comes first y/n, especially if it's you. I'm not losing another sibling...
y/n: don't..don't go there....please just go and rest.
N: only if you go and sort out whatever it is with Wanda.
y/n: how're you not mad?
N: because you love her, I don't know what real love feels like y/n, I'm broken.
y/n: you're not..you just need to learn nat. That's why I didn't want to ruin your relationship with her but....I couldn't stay away...and I'm sorry for that...
N: quit apologising, I am hurt but you deserve to be happy.
y/n: so do you.
N: not after what I left you to go through y/n.
y/n: it wasn't your fault. But you do deserve to be happy. Now go rest.
N: fine.
You watch as she stumbles to her room and closes the door behind her. After, you head to Wanda's bedroom and see her sat on her bed.
W: y/n is so sorry I didn't mean to.
She stands up and walks over to you.
W: I don't know what I was thinking, I've ruined everything and I don't want you to hate me and-
y/n: I love you.
Wanda stands silent and try's to process what you just told her.
W: w-what?
y/n: I love you Wanda.
A small smile appears on her face.
W: I-i love you to. B-but what about Natasha?
y/n: she...she said she's hurt but wants me to be with you..be happy...Natasha just needs someone to properly understand her. Someone that's not me.
W: why not you?
y/n: she won't talk to me, she thinks I've been through to much myself.
W: I'm sorry I couldn't give her what she wants..
You cup her face in your hands.
y/n: not everyone's perfect for one another. I'm still scared, I don't want to lose Natasha, but I want to be with you Wanda.
W: and I want to be with you y/n.
⚠️maturity warning⚠️
Your arms wrap around her waist as her lips lock with yours, Wanda walks you backwards slightly. Your back pushes close the door and she locks it without breaking the kiss.
y/n: so we're locking the door now huh?
W: shhh...
The kiss picks up pace and you lift Wanda up so her legs wrap around your waist. Taking her to the bed, you turn around and lay yourself down first so Wanda is on top of you.
W: oh you want me to do all the work?
She says sarcastically.
y/n: unless you don't want to have your legs working for days then yea...
W: fine...but be good or there will be consequences...
You lean in close to her ear and say.
y/n: I'm hoping for consequences anyway...
Wanda bites her lip at these words. Her hand slides up your shirt and removes it. Wanda throws it aimlessly onto the floor, next your bra and then your trousers. Then Wanda removes her clothes. She goes down your body, kissing all over your bare skin, making sure not to miss anywhere. She was marking you, it was like she was trying to let everyone know you were hers even if no one was watching. As Wanda reached your underwear, she looks up and says.
W: you sure?
y/n: yes.
She removes your underwear from your body and goes down on you. Her tongue tracing over your cl!t, your moans filling the air.
⚠️end of maturity warning⚠️
After you're done, Wanda lies next to you, she was out of breath and the both of you were sweating.
W: f-fuck...
y/n: Jesus...t-that was s-so good...shit..
W: I-I'm gonna g-go run a bath for us o-okay?
You nod and watch as Wanda sits up, you admiring her bare physique, and goes to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes, Wanda walks back in.
W: it's ready, can you walk?
Standing up, slightly unbalanced, you make your way to the bathroom. She helps you into the bath and sits behind you. Wanda's arms are around your waist, on her shoulder lies your head. Eventually you fall asleep despite being in the bath tub.