Part 5

You wake up with wandas head on your chest, both of you still naked, on the sofa. Picking her up, you take her to your room-because it's closer-you place her down on the bed and cover her over. Then you head back to the main room and pick up all of your clothes and wandas.
W: y/n?! Where are you?!
Wanda shouts from the bedroom, you can hear the worry in her voice
y/n: I'm in the main room, I'm fine.
With the clothes in your hand you walk back to the bedroom to see Wanda standing at the door.
y/n: are you okay?
W: yea, just woke up and you weren't there.
y/n: aw, you missed me Maximoff?
W: shut up!
She playfully punches your arm.
You pick her up and throw her on the bed, your body makes it's way over hers, hovering, parallel to it.
y/n: hit me one more time Maximoff and there will be consequences...
You whisper in her ear.
W: maybe I should..
Her breathing becomes heavy, it trailing down your neck as she looked you up and down.
y/n: hmm, tempting...
You start to lean down when you hear someone's voice from the main room.
N: y/n?! I'm back, where are you?!
You whisper.
y/n: fuck!
Panicking, you jump off of Wanda and grab some random clothes you have throw on the floor. Wanda does the same but not realising she's put on one of your t-shirts. You don't notice so go to greet nat.
y/n: hi Nat. Missed you.
Nat smiles
N: missed you too. How's Wanda? I'm sorry I asked you to tell her.
y/n: she took it...well. Better than any other person would've.
N: where is she?
W: I'm here.
Wanda appears in the door. Natasha looks her up and down.
N: isn't that your shirt y/n..?
y/n: uh, yea, um, Wanda spilt something down hers so I gave her one of mine when I was doing my washing. It was clean and I didn't see anything so...
You try to convince her, and nat buys it.
N: oh okay, you doing okay babe?
Nat walks over to Wanda and holds her hips. You play with your hands trying not to show your jealousy.
W: I'm fine, y/n was helpful, right y/n?
y/n: oh uh yea...yea...
N: that's good.
Nat kisses her. You start getting even more jealous and angry. You didn't deserve to be. She was Natasha after all. You slept with Wanda, if anything nat should've been mad, if she found out there and then.
y/n: I'm going for a walk.
N: are you okay?
y/n: yea fine.
Before she can say anything else, you exit the compound and start running, not walking at all. All of the anger going into your speed. Only running around the grass of the compound. Circling it. You run on and on and on. When you stop, you're not as out of breath as you should be, you go back to the compound and head to the training room. As soon as the punching bag was in reach, your hands pummelled it, repeatedly, with anger and disappointment. Tears start forming in your eyes from your anger. Then you punch the punching bag with all of your strength. You shout in pain.
y/n: shit!
Holding your hand, you sit down on the floor when Bucky runs in.
B: y/n? Are you okay, I heard you shout?
He sees your hand, bleeding and broken.
B: oh shit, c'mon, let's get you to Bruce okay?
y/n: yea.
Bucky stands you up and takes you to Bruce. *time skip*
He puts a cast on your hand to make it heal. You're walking back through the main room, still in pain, still angry.
N: y/n, what happened to your hand?
You shrug.
y/n: got angry.
Wanda looks at you, worried and confused.
y/n: can't change it, even if I really wanted to. Trust me, it's not the first thing I would change.
You look at Wanda, then head to your room. The emotions you were feeling overwhelmed you, so you laid in your bed staring at the ceiling. Tears, once again, fall down your face.
After a while you end up falling asleep.
*next morning*
You wake up to someone knocking on your door.
y/n: come in.
Looking over at the door, seeing Wanda enter, you feel tremendous guilt for doing what you did, even if it's what you wanted. Natasha didn't deserve it.
y/n: what do you need?
W: I came to check up on you.
She shuts the door behind her.
y/n: I'm fine.
You roll over facing away from her.
W: y/n..?
Wanda places a hand on your shoulder, rolling you back over, she see more tears in your eyes.
W: y/n? What's wrong?
Wanda leans down and hugs you.
W: what's wrong? You can talk to me.
y/n: I-I can't. I can't do this. When nat kissed you yesterday, it triggered something inside me and I went completely out of control. I know you date her and she's my sister and we've slept together but..I cannot be here if that happens to me all the time.
W: is that why your hand?
y/n: yes. Now you see why I cannot be here?
W: you can.
y/n: Wanda, I was jealous, I hurt myself because of it.
W: y/n, you can't leave...please.
y/n: don't.
*you sigh*
y/n: you don't feel the tiniest bit guilty? Or disappointed in what we did? What's gonna happen if nat finds out? I can't, I just can't live like this. Angry, guilty, disappointed all the time.
W: y/n..
y/n: answer the question.
W: okay I do, but I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to be with you...
y/n: but it's wrong. And you said you weren't gonna break up with her soon. Even if you broke up with her, I'd still feel so fucking horrible wanda.
W: y/n please...?
y/n: I like you, a lot. Like, a lot, a lot. But-
W: then don't leave. Please?
y/n: okay. I'll stay.
Wanda looks down at your lips so you kiss her, putting the guilt and disappointment aside, just focusing on her.
W: I've got a mission today okay? Then there's another party tonight if you want to come?
y/n: sure. I'll be there. Be safe on the mission.
W: I will.
She leaves, and you lay back down in the bed.