Part 3

You wake in the morning with a head ache, feeling miserable and quiet frankly not in a good mood. You head to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Natasha walks in.
N: hey, you okay?
You try not to make eye contact, knowing that her girlfriends lips were over yours the past night.
y/n: I'm fine.
Starting to walk out, nat grabs your arm.
N: what's wrong.
y/n: nothing, I'm fine!
She looks at you worried.
N: y/n..?
Her eyes meet yours, you knew you were trying to build back up that sister bond again, the great kind, the one everyone wishes for, but if she found out, nothing would work.
y/n: I-I can't
Shaking her hand off of your arm, you walk endlessly through the compound, not having any where to go. not wanting to. After a while you see pietro arguing with Wanda in his room. Pietro notices you walk off.
He follows leaving Wanda alone
P: y/n, wait!
Stopping in your tracks you turn around to face him.
y/n: sorry, I didn't mean to intrude.
P: it's fine, but I do need to ask you something.
y/n: okay, shoot.
He whispers
P: did Wanda kiss you?
You look down, swallowing, ashamed and embarrassed.
y/n: y-yes...
Pietro hugs you.
P: it's okay y/n, she's in the wrong, she's put you in a difficult position
Tears trickled down your face.
y/n: I don't know what to do...
P: just do what feels right okay?
You nod, then head back to your room to cool off a bit.
*time skip*
Pietro come to check on you.
P: how you feeling kid?
y/n: better.
P: good, I just wanted to let you know I've got a mission, me, Natasha, Steve and Tony. Shouldn't be long, the rest of the team are on a different mission except Wanda.
y/n: is it dangerous?
He doesn't answer.
y/n: be careful. Please.
Pietro laughs
P: okay, I will.
You hug him and watch him walk out the door. Once again you walk around the compound, it seems empty even though you know wanda is some where. Probably either not talking to you at all or embarrassed.
*time skip*
You hear your phone start ringing
y/n: Nat?
N: y-y/n?
y/n: Nat are you okay? What's wrong? Are you hurt?!
N: n-no y/n, it's pietro...
Your expression drops, nothing, emptiness.
y/n: tell me he's okay?
N: y/n, he-he saved my life, he's gone...
y/n: no...no it's not true...
N: y/n, please.
y/n: no! Nat I swear to god!
N: y-y/n...
Tears streaming down your face, you can't believe it.
y/n: w-what..?
N: I can't get back for a couple days...I can't tell Wanda over the phone... the rest of the team won't be back for a couple days either-
y/n: no. You can't expect me to do that.
N: y/n please...I trust you
You're shocked at what Natasha is asking you to do.
y/n: Nat you know I can't-
N: please! She needs to know...
y/n: fine...
N: thank you y/n...it is appreciated, I'll be back in a couple days okay?
y/n: okay...
N: I'm sorry for your loss y/n, I know you got on well with him for the days you knew him.
y/n: mhm
N: I love you sis
y/n: mhm love you too...
She hangs up the phone. You let out a big breath. Clearing your head, you walk to wandas room, knocking on the door.
y/n: Wanda..? I have to tell you something...
W: y/n, I don't want to talk.
y/n: it's serious..
W: y/n don't you get-
y/n: it's pietro...
She opens the door slowly. Looking at you, she waits for you to tell her.
y/n: h-he, he's gone wanda...I'm sorry...
you hold back tears again.
W: no...
y/n: Wanda, nat asked me to tell you...I'm sorry
Wanda wraps her arms around you, crying into your shoulder. You return the hug, knowing what's she's going through you walk her into the room-Not breaking the hug-and sit on the bed.
Her arms locked around you.
y/n: I'm so sorry...
You can no longer hold back your tears.
y/n: I'm h-here for y-you, I'll h-help y-you..
Wanda looks up at you, her blue-green eyes staring at you, tears coating over them.
W: a-are you? Y-you promise..?
y/n: y-yea.
She kisses you passionately, her hand trailing up your shirt, you don't stop her, even though you should've. Within seconds you were laid out on the bed, your clothes scattered on the floor, wandas shirt ripped.
y/n: w-Wanda, I can't, you date my sister.
W: she doesn't have to know...
y/n: it's wrong...
W: it's helping..
You admire her physique, hovering over top of you, gliding your hand down her chest. You slip your hand into her trousers.
y/n: you sure?
She inhales sharply at your touch.
W: mhm...
Teasing her, you caress her thighs inside her trousers.
She whispers
W: take them off....
You do just that. Flipping her over, you kiss down her neck to her chest, leaving marks as you go. Wanda softly moans in your ear. Your kisses keep moving down. As Wanda gets restless, she says
W: y/n?
y/n: yeah?
W: please...
You tease her
y/n: please what? What do you want me to do?
W: touch me...please.
y/n: hmm...
You don't answer and just continue what you were doing.
W: y/n p-please.
y/n: I've barley started an you're begging...
You smirk and tuck your fingers inside of her, Wanda arches her back in pleasure.
You continue this for a couple minutes.
y/n: you okay Maximoff?
W: j-just keep g-going...
You remove your fingers then go down on her, your tongue hitting all the right places. Moans and screams fill the room, slightly echoing through the empty hallways.
*after you're done*
W: t-that was a-amazing...
Wanda is laying on your chest.
y/n: good, I hope you're feeling better.
She goes silent.
y/n: sorry, I brought it up again...
W: hey, I-it's fine. I'm just upset..
y/n: I know....
She looks up at you.
y/n: so, you and nat?
W: oh yea, umm, after we had met, she helped me a lot. And I was thankful. She made a move and I just went along with it.
y/n: oh, right.
You look away, hurt that you can't have Wanda, you couldn't, you wouldn't have her, and you could never...
W: you're upset...I know how you feel y/n...about me..
y/n: mmm. Yea...and I'm just a distraction today, I-I better be going back to my room..
As you're about to get up, Wanda stops you from moving by saying
W: no, you're not. Look, when I was around you for the first time, it was like..like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulder, like I was free...it's got to mean something.
y/n: but you've got Natasha.
W: please...I want you.
y/n: you can't, not when you're with Natasha. This can't happen again.
W: what if she never found out.
y/n: Wanda...
W: please..?
You wanted her so bad, you touch her, kiss her, feel her like she was your own...
y/n: yes...