Aftermath

After class Alya posted the video on the Ladyblog and just after one hour the video had 12,369 views and 12,067 likes! Marinette was almost more famous than Adrien! When school ended Marinette walked home and people were staring at her.

She was walking over to Alya's house to study when she was cornered by three men. "Hey there pretty lady. You think you can fight better Han us? Well you can't! Wanna put your skills to the test?"

"Not really." Marinette said nervously but then she remembered, she can fight like Ladybug! "You know what? oh ruined my day so Imma ruin yours."

Marinette dropped her bag as they started running towards her. One lunged and she just ducked and they ran into the wall face first and was knocked out. The second through a punch and she deflected it and with the second punch she flipped him over her shoulder. Next the third tried to kick but she just side-stepped and he fell and hit his head. Marinette just picked up her bag and just left the ally where the three knocked-out guys.

Meanwhile with Adrien

Almost the exact thing happened except there were two guys and he got hit in the head and now has a bruise.

Back to Marinette

After going to Alya's and telling her what happened then studying she went home and when she got to her room she had an email from an unknown number. It said:

Marinette Dupain-Cheng or should I say Ladybug. Yeah I figured out your identity. You are going to tell me how you got your powers outside the suit or else I will attack your school. You have two days.
P.S. I will tell everyone your identity as well.

"TIKKI SOMEONE FIGURED IT OUT"

"Marinette calm down you just have to show this to the school and they will be ready."

"I CAN'T OR THEY WILL KNOW IM LADYBUG!!!!"

"Marinette if they attack the school then you can either find them or when they attack then just defeat them before they have a chance to say anything!"

"But Tikki one wrong move and I am toast!"

"We will figure it out! Don't worry!"

"But I am worried! What will I do?"

"We will find a way!"

"I hope so or else I can't be Ladybug anymore."

I'm not dead! Don't worry! I just had a horrible case of writers block and I just got over it last night! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm sooooooooo sorry that it is so short but the next one will be longer!

-Bug Out!

Words:438