24- Director | Corbyn

"ANNNND ACTION!" She yelled.

The music started and Corbyn came on screen lip syncing to the song while he wrote the letter. The music video concept was really genius, a boy writes a letter to his crush but the letter gets lost in another reality and he goes to find it with the help of a magician, an elf, a mutant and an aspiring prince. Honestly, the idea had come randomly to her one day and now here she was playing out her idea.

It was one of the things she loved most about being a director, the ability to see her ideas come to life. That and getting to meet many famous people like the band she was directing now, Why Don't We.

"CUT!" She yelled, "Zach you need to move closer to the group, you're drifting off to one side," She advised and he nodded.

She was really glad this band was as compliant as they were because she had met many people who never listened to her directions deeming themselves to be above her. This always caused the video to do poorly and they always blamed her.

About an hour later, they were wrapping up and she stood up from her chair with a smile on her face. "Tomorrow, we'll come back to see if there's anything that needs to be fixed. Just get a good night's rest."

The boys nodded, thanking her and went to change into more casual clothes.

As she was packing up her bag, she felt a presence behind her. She truned around to face Corbyn who was looking at her, nervously.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked.

"Uh, I was wondering if you wanted to get a cup of coffee with me when we're done?' He asked as his cheeks colored red.

He was really nervous about her answer because as soon as he had seen her he developed a crush on her. So imagine his surprise when she replied yes and gave him that drop dead gorgeous smile of hers.

:I- I'll see you soon," He stuttuered as his face got even redder and fled to the changing room. She chuckled to herself, admiring his courage. Not many people asked her out since they were usually intimidated by her dominating aura and when they did they were usually so cocky about it. It was refreshing to see someone who didn't have their head so far up their ass.

As soon as everything was packed up for the day Corbyn came flying out of the dressing room while sporting a huge grin.

"Hey," He said, "Ready to go?"

"Yep," She said, concealing a laugh. His excitement was truly contagious.

"There's a cafe a few blocks over that I usually go to, do you wanna go there?" He asked and she nodded.

They sat down across each other both sporting nervous looks. She had to admit now that she got a better look at him, he was quite handsome. His brunette hair was styled in a quiff and his green eyes sparkled in excitement.

They got along pretty well between their shared love for rock climbing and hatred of caramel it was really no surprise they got along. She watched as his eyes sparkled in happiness when he talk about his band and how far they had come, he spoke so highly of them one would immediately know they had known each othe for a long time. She had genuinely never seen anyone so passionate about music as he was.

At the end of their date, it was all smiles. "So, would you want to go on another date with me?" He asked.

"Of course," She had replied with a soft smile

🐞🥀♡🥀🐞

badass mc heh

i have another idea for a photographer mc but idk when ill write it lol oops

also i watched captian america civil war AGAIN and i am even more in love with sebastian stan bye

also i send him a pick up line everyday at 3 o clock i hope he answers one day lol

n e waysss

recommended song isss

vapor by 5sos

June 28, 2021

- esther