Asuno and Kiriko

I do not own Sword Art Online.

A/N Part 1: This is an UA Genderbend of Asuna and Kirito, I mean Asuno and Kiriko. Please enjoy.

Third Person's POV:

It was summer, almost noon, and Kiriko stirred from her sleep. Her window was open from last night to let in the cool breeze, but she didn't get much sleep due to the rise in heat. She planned on just staying in bed until the phone kept buzzing on her nightstand. She contemplated on if she should answer it or just let it go to voicemail but then her phone ringed. Her body jerked from the ringing. If it were any other ring tone, she would've left it alone, but this was one was special.

'Why did I let 'him' pick out his ring tone?' she thought. The phone continued to ring. Kiriko crawled to her phone and answered, "Y-yes? Hello."

"Took you long enough" said the voice on the other side. Kiriko pouted, but knew deep down he was smiling on the other end, "you up yet?"

"N-no. I just got up" while rubbing her eyes then let out a yawn.

"Well I'm in the neighborhood, so I was planning on coming over. I thought we could get together and do something, is that alright?"

"W-wait! You're coming here!? Now?"

"I mean I'm only five minutes away, so ..." she looked at the clock on her phone, "Hold on, I'll be there, give me a moment to get ready."

"Sure, see you soon."

As the phone call ends, she sprints into the bathroom as she looks at her bed hair. Kiriko ran her fingers over a strain of her hair, 'it's so long ... should I cut it?' she thought, but she only had five minutes, so she brushed her hair, put it in a ponytail then washed her face and brush her teeth.

"Honey," called out Midori followed by a knock, "a handsome boy is here for you." Kiriko could sense the smile on her face.

"I'll be there in a minute," as she adjusted her hair then ran past Midori, back into her room. At this point, she didn't care what outfit she put on. She grabbed the first shirt and bottoms she found then ran out the door.

Outside was a white car, parked in the driveway and waiting inside was a short hair, chestnut colored boy. The boy had a grin on his face and seen wearing his ionic red and white colors.

"I ... I'm ..." out of breath, "here."

"Impressive, you are the only person I can think of who would wear black in this heat" he teased.

"It's not my fault, you invited yourself over last minute," she huffed. "Is it ... that bad?" she asked shyly while looking over to the side as her fingers fidget.

A tint of pink entered his cheeks, "No. It's just that ..." Asuno looks over at Kiriko wearing her long proud raven colored hair in a ponytail, as her hair draws his eye to her pale skin, [since she never leaves the house expect for food and their dates] that contrasted the color of her fitted black top [that emphasize her chest] paired with dark jean shorts and black flat shoes. Asuno gulped at the sight, "as much as I love how black looks on you, how about I take you out shopping."

"Hmmm ... it sounds a lot like you want to go shopping," she teased, "what's in it for me?"

"Kiriko, don't be like that. I just want to spoil you okay," Asuno then rubs the back his neck, "and while we're at it, let me get you a crepe or two."

"Crepes!?" as her eyes lit up and her mouth water began to water.

"And if all goes well, we can even go my place and eat my special sandwiches."