18: I Can't Mansplain, Manipulate, Man-Whore My Way Out Of This One, Boys

Start from the beginning

Satan pouts childishly and looks away, "No reason."

"Okay."

"Wait-That's it?"

You sit up once again, this time you stand up fully, "Yeah, I'm not gonna force ya."-

Oh...

-"Imma take a shower; you should get ready, too."

"Huh? For what?"

"For school, ya doink."

"Oh!"

——

"Morning," You say groggily.

Drowsiness was finally hitting you, and your body is absolutely miserable for only having two hours of sleep. Satan was walking by your side with an amused expression.

You receive a chorus of good morning in return, with Beelzebub lighting up with a smile and giving you the signal.

You reciprocate it, of course. No matter how miserable you are, you always have enough heart for Baby Beel.

You make your way to the chair the Avatar of Gluttony pulls out for you next to him: "Baby Beel, my darling, my love, my life. My home slice, bread slice."

"Are you okay, [Y/n]?" Asmodeus chuckles, "You look ready to drop dead."

You had a clear bottle filled halfway with coffee in one hand, and an energy drink in the other.

"I am running on cocaine and ecstasy," You reply sarcastically, plopping down on the chair, "Birth is a curse, and existence is a prison."

Mammon grimaces, "Damn."

Leviathan winces too, not sure how he feels about the person he simps for (which is you) openly showing vulnerability.

"..." Beelzebub pouts slightly and hands you a hard boiled egg still in its shell, "Can I offer you a nice egg in this trying time?"

You almost burst into tears on the spot: "Yeah... thank you..."

You take the egg and put it on the table. You open the bottle you borrowed from Satan, then open the can of the blue energy drink he also got for you.

Lucifer walks into the dining room, offering you all a good morning. Though he trails off when he notices that you practically radiate death.

"Are you feeling well, [Y/n]?" Lucifer asks hesitantly.

The room falls silent as they watch you pour the entire can of the energy drink into the bottle with black coffee. You screw the cap back on then lightly shake it.

"I'm going to die."

With those famous last words, you start to chug the drink.

"[Y/N], NO!!"

——

First period is Curses and Hexes. Second period is P.E. Third period is Devildom History. Fourth period is Lunch. Fifth period is Magical Potions. Sixth period is Seductive Speech-craft.

In every class, there had to be seating arrangements just so you and Satan could sit by each other. Not like the demons were all too happy to sit with the Avatar of Wrath, so there weren't any complaints.

You are currently in your last period with Satan, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Mammon, and Yuki. Well, those are the only people you recognize anyway. In tables of three, you sat in between Satan and Leviathan. Beelzebub sat with Mammon and Yuki.