🦋Y/N and the Greasers🦋

Hey guys! This one is gonna be a modern one! I hope you enjoy! There will be a lot of swearing involved.

"Hey everyone and welcome back to N/N Plays. Today I am joined by my friends and we're going to be playing Among us. But this time there's going to be a twist. We're playing proximity chat." Y/N introduces her video. "Guys do you want to introduce yourselves?" Y/N asks.

"Hey I'm Darry." "Sup I'm Sodapop." "I'm Two-Bit." "Steve here!" "I'm J-johnny." "I'm Ponyboy." Everyone was silent waiting for the final member of the group to introduce himself. "Dally? Are you there?" Y/N asks.

"Shit sorry I was muted and didn't realise. I'm Dallas also known as Dally." Everyone laughs after Dally admits to his mistake. "Right I've sent you the code to join the lobby." Y/N informs everyone. Once they're all in the lobby Y/N starts the game.

"Y/N! I WANTED PURPLE!" Steve shouts. "TOO BAD I'M PURPLE!" Y/N shouts back. "GOD DAMNIT!" Steve slams his hands down on the desk causing everyone to burst out laughing. Crewmate appeared on Y/N'S screen. "Fuck." She whispered. "Okay, okay. I got Medbay scan anyone else?" Soda asks.

"I do!" Y/N shouts the two head to medbay and scan. "See now we've both got alibis." Sodapop states. "True that." Y/N and Sodapop run around the map together doing tasks. As they run around a corner Darry could be heard. "NO! Johnny I swear down you better no-!" Darry gets cut off. Y/N and Sodapop start laughing.

Y/N runs and reports the body. "IT'S JOHNNY!!" Y/N shouts. "No it's not it's Y/N I saw her kill Darry!" "I've been with Y/N the whole time I watched her medbay scan. We came from electrical to the storage area that's where Johnny killed Darry." Soda defends.

"I came from Admin. Then to storage and that's where Soda and Y/N were stood over Darry's body laughing!" Johnny tries to defend himself. "Yeah I was in admin with Johnny!" Two-Bit speaks up defending Johnny.

"That's funny, because Ponyboy and I were in Admin and there was no sign of you or Two-Bit." Steve states. "Fuck." Johnny whispers. "So what we doing voting Johnny and then voting Two-Bit?" Dallas asks, to which everyone agrees. Once Johnny was voted off Dallas called an emergency meeting and they voted Two-Bit out.

Victory didn't pop up on the screen. "Wait WHAT?" Y/N shouts. "TWO-BIT WAS THIRD IMPOSTERING THAT SNEAKY BASTARD!" Ponyboy yells. "Then who the fuck is it?" Steve asks. Everyone starts running the map. Trying to finish their tasks before the imposter struck again. Whilst Y/N was doing her reactor task Dallas comes up and kills her.

"WHAT? That bitch." Y/N grabs her phone and brings up Dallas' contact.

Dally <3  

You a bitch

Love you too

Y/N gets up out of her chair and stalks to Dallas' room. "You a bitch!" She walks in and looks at the screen. "I should have known that you were the imposter!" Neither of the two noticed that someone had reported Y/N's body. "You were so quiet until we accused Two-Bit you sneaky bitch." Y/N exclaims and walks back to her room.

As she sat back down and put her headset on laughing was occurring. "Well I think it's clear that Dallas is the Imposter as we just heard Y/N shout at him." Steve laughs. "Fuck sake." Everyone votes off Dallas. "Johnny, you little shit! I defended you last time we played and you just kill me like that?" Darry exclaims.

The group start another game. Imposter appeared across Y/N's screen she was paired with Two-Bit. Y/N mutes her mic. "Let's fucking go!" Y/N exclaims, she unmutes her mic and gets on with the game. She found Ponyboy in navigation and kills him. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Was the only thing heard in the call. "Pony mute your mic!" Dallas exclaims.

Travelling to electrical she came across Sodapop and Dallas. So quick thinking she sabotages lights, kills Dallas and jumps in the vent. "OKAY LISTEN HERE Y/N WE'RE NOT DOING THIS ALL NIGHT!" Dallas yelled at Y/N, who just giggles. Sodapop reports Dally's body. "Okay so Dally's body was in electrical." "I was with Two-Bit." Y/N states hoping he was by himself. "Yeah we were on cams. We saw Darry acting a bit suspicious. He also ran down towards electrical." Two-Bit lies.

"Darry got anything to say?" "I was in Navigation." "What task were you doing?" Y/N asks. "I can't remember the name." Darry states, which was a mistake. "It's gotta be Darry." Steve claims. Everyone votes off Darry "YOU GUYS ARE MAKING A MISTAKE!" He shouts. By the end of that it leaves  Steve, Sodapop, Johnny, Y/N and Two-Bit. Y/N mutes her mic. "Okay guys just two more kills then we win. Let's do this." Y/N unmutes her mic and runs around the map faking tasks.

"Y/N!" Sodapop exclaims as she runs into Shields. "Hey!" She exclaims. "Who do you think is the second imposter?" Sodapop asks. "I think it's either Johnny or Steve." Y/N lies. "If it was Two-Bit, he would've killed me when we were in security." Y/N lies. "True." "Sodapop?" "Yeah?" "I'm Sorry." Y/N says.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" He asks back. "This." Y/N responds and kills Sodapop. "WHAAAAAAAT?" Victory comes across Y/N's screen. "Hey Two-Bit, we make a pretty good team!" "Hell yeah we do." Two-Bit exclaims. "You know, I never suspected you two at all." Johnny states. "I guess we're just that good!" Y/N chuckles. "Okay guys i'm gonna end the video here I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one! buh byeeee!"

"Uh what a day." Y/N stretches in her seat.