-

The rest of class was spent gathering ideas for your story, up to now you had three Pinterest boards and five mind maps. You had already written the first chapter too, working fast, filled with motivation.

The clock hit 10:30am and your classmates began to pack up their belongings. Practically dragging themselves out of the door for their next lesson. You had a free period so you had a little more time to spare, taking your time. Finishing off the first chapter.

Sebastian walked to his office along with the rest of the students that left, still planning on meeting you there. You continued to take your time, then making your way to his office too. When you got there you closed the door behind you, smiling from ear to ear. He walked over planting a kiss on your forehead. Happy to see you again, even though he'd spent the whole weekend with you.

"How are you gorgeous?", he smiled, as his tall frame towered over you.

"I'm great, I like the project you set, i've already started the first chapter".

"Already? You work fast".

He had to be honest, he was proud of you. You started the year being a little off the rails, but he had put you in place, teaching you to focus and be good. Your friends didn't help though, they stuck to their same old ways of getting high every night. You were trailing off, doing your own little thing. Your parents would be proud, but then again they wouldn't, no matter what you did, they were never proud of you.

Sebastian walked over to his desk, you joined him, sitting on his lap. Gazing into each others eyes, falling in love at the sight of each other. Denying it even though you both wanted it so badly. You grew impatient.

"So i've been meaning to ask... what are we? We've been fooling around for a month now and it's feeling a little more serious, I really like you Sebastian".

Without hesitation he replied with a smile, "I really like you too Y/N".

To you it was nice to hear him say that, but to him he felt like a child. You were still technically a teenager even though you acted like an adult, Sebastian had been in many relationships throughout his life, saying you 'liked' someone was something teenagers did.

"I could get used to waking up next to you, actually...", he smiled.

"Me too, you know it's okay to show emotion right? Like you told us to do in our stories?", you giggled, looking him deep in the eyes.

"Very funny doll, you're mocking me", he rolled his eyes, tickling you with a laugh.

He reached for your chin, pulling you in for a kiss. You reached for his hand, fingers interlocking as you shared this passionate moment with one another. You couldn't deny your feelings any longer, you were falling for each other, hard.

"You know we shouldn't be doing this Y/N", he put his forehead to yours, "this has to stay between you and me".

Well that promise was already broken, Suzy knew all about you both. Still vowing to never tell him she knew, you nodded. He retracted his head, not removing eye contact.

"Listen, I want to be more than your student, I want to be... well you know"

"My girlfriend?"

The room fell silent, the goofy exchange made you both giggle. It wasn't exactly the most romantic way of making it official but it was too darn cute. You fell shy, you didn't mean to be so bold and it snapped right back at you, filling you with butterflies. Sebastian couldn't say much, he was nervous too, you made him nervous. An 18 year old girl was making him nervous. A simp as you would call him.

"I mean if you're asking", you giggled, tricking him into saying it so you didn't have to.

"Shut up and kiss me", he said, pulling you in yet again.

It was more heated this time, your lips locked together, an unbreakable moment. You straddled him, kissing down his neck, wanting to celebrate becoming official with some steamy office sex. Unfortunately Sebastian had a class in 5 minutes. You begged for him to just stay with you until his class started.

"You can spend the night tonight if you'd like?", he was desperate to spend all his time with you.

"I promised Suzy that I would hang, since I haven't seen her all weekend", you sighed, "maybe I could come tomorrow?".

"Sure sweetheart", he replied, standing from his seat.

He pecked a kiss on your forehead before heading to his next lesson. You left his office on a high note, practically skipping to class. Still in shock that you had a boyfriend. One that actually cared for you. A boyfriend that was, in fact, much more mature than any of your friends or yourself even.

Arriving back to your dorm, you flopped on the bed, lying in intense happiness. Pulling out your laptop you began to write the next chapter of your story. Pouring in all the emotion that surrounded you in this moment.

From Sebastian: I'm cooking dinner tomorrow, dress nice 💋

-

Note: Two chapters in one night? Hell yes! i was feeling inspired today so I thought i'd celebrate us hitting number one on #sebastianstan !

Oh and we are almost on 100k reads ahhh!

I love you all so much!!!!