"Theres no way you could have won with a deck like that!" The Frenchman says.

"dude! You literally gave me a flush! Your dumb ass got stick with a bunch of regular freaking cards!"

The two of them played cards earlier and senpai won. The Frenchman isnt taking it well.

"I am a great poker player!" "My ass!"

The cherry man is sitting patiently in the seat beside Senpai.

We were driving to pick up Joestar and Kujo.

"I swear if you cheat again ill-" "do what flat top? Use your pointy sword? Need i remind you My stand is faster than yours?!"

Senpai has so much spunk. He doesnt take any crap. Hes not afraid to confront someone.

Hes so amazing.

I look down at my lap and hold my hands together. Thinking of him.

///

Polnareff stops the car at a payphone as Mr. Joestar and JoJo talk to someone.

"Hey! Mr. Joestar! We got the car!" Kakyoin says as he stands up in the seat. Jotaro hangs up the phone as both of them look over.

"Is therr any room left for us?" Joseph asks as he looks at you as you climb past ayano and hop over the side.

"Oh yea!" You say as you walk to the back and kick the small compartment a few times.

"You know those side cars they have on bikes? Well we managed to get one bug enough for two people! So we can all fit!"

Jojo pulled her hat down "Yare yare...you idiot" she says to you

"What?" You ask "Climb in thay side car" she says "Oh uh..." You rub your neck "o-ok"

You do as she says as you climb in the side car and sit down.

Jojo goes to sit beside you but Kakyoin says something "Mr. Joestar, would you like to sit here? These seats are padded and comfortable while the sidecar has metal seats like folding chairs."

Joseph nods "I would. Jojo sit with me, Kakyoin can sit with (y/n)"

Jojo gasps "huh?!" Joseph takes her hand and leads her to the car while Kakyoin climbs out and sits beside you in the side car

"Aw sweet! Buddy Noriaki!" You say as you and him fist bump as he sits down.

JoJo however forced joseph to sit between her and ayano. For obvious reasons.

"Everything in order?" Polnareff asks.

You and Kakyoin raise your hands like your on a roller coaster "Let her rip Jean!"

Polnareff laughs as he hits the gas as you and the crusaders begin driving to your destination.

///

You all stand in the middle of nowhere as you are crouched down. Jojo is standing next to Joseph while you go through your mix tapes.

Thanks to avdol all your music is safe and sound. So you are currently using a small rock as a table and making sure every tape was in order.

"Shit i think im missing one" you day as you stand up "Which one?" Avdol asks "My green day album"

Kakyoin looks at you "i dont think that narrows it down" you nod "right right, it was my Nimrod album"

Avdol snaps "i knew it!" You look at him as he reaches into his pocket "i have it somewhere, but i got confused with Mr. Joestars tapes so i-" he raises his brow.