Chapter 4: Meeting.

Izuku was seen sitting on his lab, infront of his computer as he proceeded to the next plan.

Of course, doing such a big research needs a lot of time and money, he wasn't fool to just rely on the goods he's getting from his victims. He needs an income.

He's not actually planning to take down the aldera junior highschool that quickly, he just want to put it in good use, a grin travel across his face as he send the evidence on the principal of the school.

Showing the discrimination against the quirkless students on the school, quirk illegal usement, bullying and so on. He didn't spare even the bias way of judgement from the teachers and how they treat the 'weak' to prove that they're the 'superior.'

The plan was simple, he's using the power he have over the school to take advantage of it, hand him all he needs or the school will shut down, and the reputation of the staff will be put in a bar.

After a few minutes izuku received a several reply and call from the principal on the said school.

Izuku only reply a two choices to the man.

"Hand him what he needs or say goodbye."

"He also said that don't even try to betray him by getting help from authorities, or everything will go south."

Since izuku already have the access to every device he have, or every device near him. Watching his every move and recording every words that will come out on his mouth.

And on the first day, izuku received a half million. Heh easy money.

Now let's travel to the most prestigious highschool in Japan, the U.A where all the teachers including the principal and the one and only detective they trust.

Tsukauchi: It seems that this group called league of villains has been eagerly waiting to take you down allmight.

Nezu: And the worse is that their so called leader will never gonna spare anyone, he even went after those kids by sending several low level villains.

Allmight: And that creature, the thing he's calling nomu, he said that it's a bioengineered human and was designed to surpass and kill me.

Midnight: God, to think that such as incident like this will happen on the first semester, we have to be prepare there's no way that they will stop after all of this.

Nezu: However, we can't just suspect him as the leader behind all of this, according to the both statement of allmight and the students, he was referring to someone as 'master.'

He said in serious tone before switching his gaze to allmight, same to the detective.

Allmight(thoughts): Master? Multiple quirk? Could it be?!

Ectoplasm: Also, let's talk about that mask man that appear after the battle.

Cementoss: It seems that the two side wasn't familiar to each other, considering that the league ask him his identity.

Aizawa: And it seems that he hold a huge grudge against you, allmight.

Allmight: That's what I thought too... But I can't remember anything.

Tsukauchi: He said that you once told him that he can't be a hero. . . Do you really not remember anything?

Nezu: That man named death was calm, a complete different individual from the league, and by analysing his movements, it seems that he knows your limit, allmight. There's no way that a normal villain will calmly approach and threaten the so called number one hero without showing any fear.

Tsukauchi: I agree with that, and that time he have a chance to kill you just by pulling the trigger, but he chose to spare you. Could it be!?

Nezu: What he did is just a little show for him, there's a little string on his hand that he could pull anytime. No doubt that he will comeback with a new show. Considering that he never show some kind of ability that day...

Tsukauchi: A new threat was about to rise...
___________________________________________

END

Good morning!
Good afternoon!
Good Evening!
On whatever timezone are you in!

Thank you for spending your time reading this piece of garbage!

Hope y'all are having a great time!