Miri was beyond satisfied with her outfit. She kept on nodding in approval, pleased with herself. Miri knew the moment she saw the dress that it was IT. Like a ray of sunshine lit up and shone directly at the dress. And in all honesty, her friend need not to even undergo a total makeover. ‘Beenie is pretty, she just doesn’t realize it. She hid her true charming self behind those sweatshirts, hoodies and oversized pants. Her hair was always tied in a messy bun, never applied any make-up, not caring how she looked. Her tomboyish looks attracted the students at school for the wrong reasons. Making her the subject of their schemes. Only a real guy can see ALL PAST that. A guy who’d have to be head over heels in love. ‘Ah, you, Joong Ki is a lucky guy,’ Miri pondered.

“Miri?”

She was about to answer Yeo Been when they heard a car’s engine stopping outside. 

“Oh. It seems like he’s here already,” Miri said. 

“Maybe I should go change!” ‘Why did I let Miri decide anyways?’ Yeo Been realizes. This dress screams ‘take me to a date’ to her. They are going to rehearse for crying out loud. She would be sending him mixed signals which she isn’t sure she can handle. She even let Miri rummage through her whole wardrobe in order to find a ‘decent dress,’ why she agreed to her is a mystery, and owning ‘this’ dress is another.

“Yohoo? —Earth to Beenie!” 

Yeo Been hears her friend call out, hands on hips. Her eyes glaring at her, waiting for her to move. “Beenie, the guy’s waiting outside. Go.”

“This isn’t right. Please tell him I’m sick.”

A loud sigh. “You woke me up at 5am, asked me to come help you. Now if that doesn’t translate to ‘I’m soooo excited for this date,’ then I don’t know what is.”

“It isn’t a da—” Before Yeo Been could finish, Miri shoved her sling bag to her and pushed her towards the door.

***

Joong Ki stood outside his white Cadillac CT6 luxury car

Joong Ki stood outside his white Cadillac CT6 luxury car. He was fidgeting as soon as he got out. He looked at his reflection again, unsure if he made the right choice of wearing his outfit for the day. He was in his semi-tattered jeans, a blue monochromatic striped inner tee and a turquoise green fleece sweatshirt for the weather. He wanted to be presentable to her, to sweep her off her feet without overdoing it. He remembered changing his set of clothes for at least 3 times, even asking his personal butler, Mr. Tak, for the latter’s suggestion. He smiled as he remembered Mr. Tak’s curiosity.

 Tak’s curiosity