"that's just plain messed up if you ask me." bri said. i just sat there waiting for the next question.

"so enough of that because we kinda figured there was something off with nessa. we saw two comments that caught our eyes on your instagram post from last week." dave said.

"oh yes this is good." bri said.

"the first one we saw was bryce hall's comment that said look so at my long lost best friend. how do you and bryce know each other and how come bryce never posted you?" dave asked.

"so bryce and i used to go to high school together we were pretty close even though he was two grades above me. and nessa knew about bryce being one of my friends and told me to tell bryce that i didn't want to have publicity to my name." i explained.

"that makes sense because nessa was being extremely controlling." bri said.

"yeah, it hurt that i couldn't be in pictures with bryce and i could only have a limit to who could follow me and nessa had to approve who and who can't follow me." i said.

"why is all of this circulating back to nessa?" josh laughed trying to make light of the situation.

"the next comment we saw was actually from josh. he commented damn." bri said.

"oh about that, uhhh i thought she was hot." josh said nervously.

"how do you feel about that maggie?" dave asked.

"i thought it was a nice gesture." i blushed. i thought josh was attractive but if he has a crush on me there's some things i need to tell him.

"look maggie is blushing." bri laughed.

"i'm totally not." i laughed back.

"now we have one more thing before we let you guys go." dave said.

"ah yes, we're playing kiss marry kill." josh said.

"sounds good to me." i smiled.

"we had our staff pick our three names for each one of us." dave said.

"josh is going first, then i will go, after me is bri and maggie is last." dave followed up.

"ok josh, we have mads, maggie, and nessa." bri said.

"i would probably have to kill mads because i don't date my best friend's ex. sorry mads love you tho. kiss nessa because i already dated her. and marry maggie because she seems like a nice girl." josh said.

"the room is heating up!" bri laughed.

"okay dave you have madison beer, sommer ray, and charly jordan." josh said.

"okay if i was a lot younger these would be my definite answers but now that im old i would kill them all no offense. i would definitely kill charly because tayler is cool, same with sommer i would kiss her and from the past pod with tayler he said sommer was crazy. and i would marry madison by default." dave said.

"okay bri's turn, austin mcbroom, jake paul, and logan paul." dave said.

"i would say kill austin because of catherine even though we heard and saw all the rumors of austin cheating. kiss jake paul because he's still a little immature and marry logan because he's more mature than jake and he's killing it in the fighting game." bri said.

"that was a tough one." dave laughed.

"okay maggie it's your turn. we have jack gilinsky, josh richards, and wiz khalifa." bri said.

"you guys put me in a tough but easy spot here. i would definitely kill jack gilinsky because madison is my cousin and that's her ex. i would kiss wiz even though he's my all time favorite artist but he smokes too much weed for me to handle. and i would marry josh because i'm getting to know him better." i smiled.

"well there we go." bri said.

"thank you guys for listening to the pod and thank you maggie for joining us today." josh said.

"this was a fun podcast and i'm glad that maggie got to show nessa's true colors." bri said.

"thank you again maggie, we will see you guys next week for a new pod." dave said. they stopped recording and we talked about normal stuff and eventually it was time to get off the zoom.

"thank you for coming on." josh said.

"it was no problem. i had fun." i smiled.

"also seriously didn't know that madison beer is your cousin." he laughed.

"yeah our mom's are sisters." i laughed.

"thank you for having me today, hopefully things don't heat up from this. i have to go to another meeting so i'll text you later." i said.

"it was no big deal dave really wanted you on the pod, see you around." he said. i gave him a hug and we said our final goodbyes.