"Just say please Bakugou, I don't think you are an entire stranger to the word."

Bakugou glared at him the entire time he got into his bed, lay down and pulled up the covers. But Shoto didn't move his gaze away either, and the blond growled at the piercing gaze of those grey and blue eyes sparkling from the bedroom light and making him-

"Urgh, fine! Please." he spoke through gritted teeth, as if using the word caused him physical pain.

Todoroki almost smiled at this as he got up to turn the overhead light off, yet he kept his bedside lamp on as he was still reading. Bakugou wanted to tell him to turn that off too, but he knew they had to make some goddamn compromises. He rolled over and pulled his duvet over his head, soon falling asleep despite the low amber lighting...

He woke up at 2am to get some water, and when he opened his eyes he was surprised to find it was still light. Rolling over from the wall he found a sight which almost- he repeats, almost- made him smile. Todoroki's lamp was still on even though he was asleep. Tangled up in his covers, signalling he had been moving about a lot whilst reading, his head peered cutely out from the duvet and his book lay limp in his hand, threatening to fall off at any moment.

Bakugou got out of his bed quietly and carefully took the book from Todoroki's hand, spying a bookmark on the bedside and marking his place before placing it on his desk. Then he got himself a glass of water, turning off the lamp as he returned to his bed for the rest of the night...

"Hey Bakugou, what does LMAO mean?"

Bakugou looked up from his schoolwork with a frown.

"You're serious?"

"Yeah, Ochako put it in the groupchat and I don't know what she is saying."

"Dumbass, you really know nothing. It means laughing my ass off."

"Sounds painful."

Bakugou snorted at this, calling Todoroki a dumbass once more before returning to his work, but a glance over his shoulder saw the content expression on Icyhot's face and he didn't think telling him what it meant was an entire waste of his time.

"Hey Bakugou." Shoto asked again not five minutes later.

"What now?!" 

"What does PFO mean?"

"Huh?" Who the hell put that in their groupchat, he wondered.

"You say it a lot in texts, what does it mean?"

"Please fuck off."

"I only asked you a question."

"No idiot! It means please fuck off! Damn you're really dense!"

Todoroki didn't reply verbally, he simply nodded and resumed whatever conversation he was having in the groupchat, probably the damn so-called Dekusquad. Utter shit...

The days became one week, then two, and soon a whole month. Todoroki and Bakugou had settled into a routine that worked for them. In the morning from Monday to Friday, they both hauled themselves out of bed at 6am; they would either spend half an hour in the gym or on a run, alternating each day. At first they did their activities separately but soon took jogs or did workouts together, silently enjoying the friendly competition.

Then they would go back and shower in the dorm showers before getting ready for school. They walked downstairs for breakfast before splitting off with their own groups and they didn't really talk for the rest of the day. After school they'd spend an hour or so doing any work or assignments, realising that they were being paired up a lot more too for essays or projects, before getting changed and relaxing; once or twice they would train in the evening, but Bakugou preferred relaxing with video games after hours of intense school life and Todoroki would read or hang out with his friends.