"We decided to do cupcakes. And each one of you are gonna decorate one with something which has a meaning to your girlfriend." Angie said.

"What?" they all screamed at us at te same time.

"You heard me." Angie said.

"Fine. Where are the cupcakes and the frosting?" Liam asked.

"I'll get it!" Izzy said, leaving the room. A few seconds later, Izzy came back with five cupcakes and some frosting for them.

"Here." Izzy said handing Liam the cupcakes.

"You've got an hour." Angie said, and we quickly left the room before they argued.

We went back to the kitchen and went back to our cupcakes. My cupcake was comibg out good. I was actually good at decorating food. My clover was green, and in the middle it was written Mac+Niall, in golden frosting. The clover turned out really good, and the writing was understandable. I was quiet artsy.

"You're actually really good at decorating." Izzy said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Are we all done?" Perrie asked.

"Yeah." we all said, at different times.

"Great! Lets gossip!" Perrie said.

"Ok." we said, and we all went to Izzy's room. We all layed down on the couch and started to talk.

"Guys, I just noticed that I didnt spend valentine's day! with my valentine." Izzy said.

"I know. Niall just sent me a valentine's day card, while I sent him a heart-shaped pillow." I said.

"Liam sent me a huge bear, which holded a sign written 'I loe you'." Angie said smiling.

"Well, the boys were close to my uniersity. So Lou visited me." El said.

"You're so lucky!" Izzy and I said at the same time.

"Harry also just sent me a card." Izzy said looking at me. 

"Guys, having a boyfriend which is on one of the most famous boy bands in the world has its cons. We didnt even have a New Year's kiss!" I whined. "I really want a New Year's kiss."

"Same here." Izzy said.

"Me too." Angie said.

"Girls, we know you're still new to all this my boyfriend is a celebrity, but that's how it is." Perrie said. 

"But its so not fair! I didnt get to spend Harry's birthday with him!" Izzy said, crying. I felt tears falling from my eyes too.

"Niall and I didnt spend Valentine's day together, we didnt have a new year's kiss, and barely spend any time together!" I said, crying too. 

"Girlies, its gonna be ok." El said. "That's just how life is now."

"Exactly. If you really love them, there are some conditions." Perrie said. 

"I know." Angie said, wiping off her tears with her hands. 

"But why does it have to be that way?" Izzy asked. I looked at her, and tears were still falling from her eyes.

"Because they're celebrities." Perrie said. 

"Are you all ok here?" We heard Liam's voice ask. We looked at him. All the boys were there too.

"Yeah." El said. She was now sitting down on the bed. I quickly swiped off the tears from my eyes. 

"Are you sure?" Lou asked.

"Yes." I said, sitting too. I looked at Izzy and she had swiped off the tears from her eyes too. 

"Girls. You're eyes look like they have been crying." Zayn said. 

"Forget it." Izzy said. Angie, Perrie and Izzy sat. "Did you decorate the cupcakes?" Izzy asked.

"Yes. They are in the living room." Niall said. "But are you sure you're ok?"

"Lets go see them!" I said ignoring the question.

"Ok." the boys said.

They all took us to the living room. There was five cupcakes all decorated, in a row, on top of a tray. They told us to sit down, and we did as we were told. Each of them got a cupcake and gave it to their girlfriend. I looked at the other cupcakes. Zayn gave Perrie a song note, with a heart on it. Lou drawed a ring with a little diamond on it, and gave it to El. Harry gave Izzy her cupcake, with the drawing of the moon on it. Wait. I know why! In their first date Harry said that Izzy looked pretty under the moonlight! That's so sweet. And Liam gave Angie her cupcake, decorated with the shape of a heart, and in it, it was written 'Liam and Angie'. 

Then Niall came over to me with his cupcake hidden behind his back. We both laughed a little, then smiled at each other. He took out his hand from his back and showed me the cupcake in his hands. It had a blue circle, with some green shapes on it. It was planet earth. And on top of it all, was written in red, Kenzie Bun. 

"What does it mean?" I asked him. 

"You're my world." he said smiling.

"Aww... That's so cute." I said standing up, and giving him a tight hug.

"So, did you like it?" he asked me.

"I loved it." I said. "C'mon. Let me show you what I did for you."

I took his hand and took him to the kitchen, where his cupcake was. The other couples were already there, and the girls were showing the boys their cupcakes. I got Niall's cupcake and showed it to him. It wasnt that bad. I just hoped he liked it.

"Its a clover, because your Irish, and to wish you good luck, and the writing is because-"

"I loved it." Niall said cutting me off.

"You did?" I asked him.

"Yes." he said giving me a passionate kiss. He picked me up, still kissing me then put me back down. Just then we pulled apart.

"Lets eat it?" I asked him.

"Yes." he said. 

We both started to eat our cupcakes. It was so delicious. And the frosting on top, was perfect. I was now Niall's world. Niall's world. He was my Nialler, which, was so cute eating. He was just so adorable.