𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 | 𝟐𝟏

Start from the beginning

'I'm glad', I huffed, 'I'm tired'.

'You were really fast out there i'm not surprised', Armin described as he watched my turn from the bottom.

'Thanks Armin', I chuckled.

We kept moving through the forest, there were people in front and behind of us so we wouldn't get lost, 'What branches do you think everyone is going to go into?', I questioned the group as we didn't know what others were doing.

'I suspect Annie will want to join the military police', Armin responded.

'What about Reiner and Bert, them three are close.', I told Armin.

'Yeah, but I don't think that it will affect their decisions. Maybe Reiner and Bertholdt will go together to the survey corps and Annie will go somewhere else. We'll just have to wait and see', he responded once again.

'What about Sasha and Connie?', Mikasa chimed in.

'I have no idea', I responded, looking towards Eren.

'No idea either, but they're so close knit it's no doubt they'll go together', he assured.

'Yeah wherever they end up it'll be together', I agreed.

'What about us four?, you guys are still set on the survey corps right?', I looked around.

'Of course F/N! What made you think we changed our minds?', Eren questioned.

'Nothing! I promise, I was just making sure', I laughed.

'Trust us, we're not going anywhere else, especially with out you', Eren promised.

'Of course I trust you guys', I smiled.

We were soon reaching the end of the forest, about another ten minutes as you could tell when you were getting close to the exit, the sky becomes brighter as the trees disperse.

'Oh wait I forgot to mention', Mikasa interrupted, 'Shadis mentioned the idea of a scouting ball? For the people who graduate and become a part of the survey corps'.

My eyes lit up almost immediately, 'HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT DETAIL?!'.

The biggest smile was plastered across my face, as I began to think of all the things possible of a ball.

'I'm sorry!', she pleaded, 'it slipped my mind'.

'It's okay dont worry', I laughed, 'did he give any more details?'.

'He only mentioned the idea of it, and everyone seemed to like it. It would involve all the branches so there would be tonnes of people there, but that's it since nothing has been set in stone yet.'

'I can't wait! Mikasa we'll have to go dress shopping together!', I begged her, grabbing her hands.

'Sure! I'd love to', she responded smiling.

'What about us?', I turned to see Armin and Eren puzzled.

'We'll help you get your outfits too, what do you wanna wear?', I asked the two of them.