Chapter 2

Of course, when there was an ordinary life like the one of Georgina's, there also was an extraordinary one like that of a tall, dirty blonde hair from an awfully wealthy family, Harry Villiers. This man was born with the longest silver spoon that no one could imagine, and he also had graduated from the most privileged school like Eton College. So, all he needed to think about was what to wear today or which woman he would bring to bed tonight. With all those qualities, there was no wonder he was a member of the Riot Club which was, to the members, the best club in Oxford.

Stepping out of his a black Jaguar, Harry opened his car trunk, picked up his expensive luggage and walked into his residence building. As he walked from the car park to the building, he noticed several couples of eyes were on him which were from girls chatting with their friends. And, if he did not do anything, he was not the charming Harry Villiers; therefore, he flashed them his infamous smile that would sweep any girl off her feet. It had been like this since his first year of Oxford, and he was in his last year now, so to Harry, receiving a seductive look from girls was as normal as eating breakfast.

Once Harry unlocked his door, he walked inside and dropped his luggage on the floor. The room was rather warm and large with a slide glass door which seperated the living room and the bedroom. The room itself was already decorated in a Regency style, and Harry topped it off with vintage Regency paintings, which he had bought from several art galleries, hanging on the wall. Looking around his living room, he appreciated every delicate decoration of his room and admired his own good taste.

Walking into the bedroom with the luggage, Harry automatically waltzed his way to his fencing sword on the wall in front of the bed. He greeted, 'my baby, daddy missed you. You and I are gonna kick some asses once again this year,' before he gave his sword a sweeter smile than the one he gave to the girls earlier.

Even though Harry was a spoiled rich kid who seemed like he never did anything by himself, when it came to his own room, he always made sure it was organised by himself since he believed no one can do it as neatly as himself. His friends would describe him as a man whom God had poured too much of perfectionism and narcissism in a mixing bowl. Harry opened his luggage and started taking his clothes out of it. Hanging them on hangers, he never forgot to colour code his clothes before putting them into the wardrobe.

After he finished unpacking everything, he decided to take a quick shower and planned on going out to grab something to fill his empty fridge afterwards. Getting out of the shower, Harry dressed in his white Ralph Lauren shirt, topped with a navy blue jacket, khaki trousers and a pair of loafers. He grabbed his car key and wallet, ready to go out, when his phone rang. He picked up the call from his best mate, James Leighton-Master, and casually answered, 'what?'

'Just checking whether you're down for a drink with the club tonight,' responded James.

'Count me in but I have to drop by for the grocery first,' said Harry.

'Great! 8 o'clock, our usual pub. We'll talk about recruiting new members as well,' stated James determinedly. But little did he knew, the recruiting agenda would never be mentioned tonight because the party would be more important.

Harry raised his eyebrows in surprise and playfully answered, 'Oh I see! Mr. President is on his duty now.'

James rolled his eyes in annoyance and said 'whatever but don't be late.'

'And have I ever been late?,' Harry responded before hanging up the call and putting his phone back in his pocket. He devoted his soul to the Riot Club, so he was already excited by just thinking about the club meeting. However, when his mind thought of classes he had to take this term, his excitement faded as quickly as it appeared.

He sighed and muttered to himself, 'another fucking boring year.'

As he turned the doorknob and walked out of his room, he continued, 'hope this year won't be as dull as the last one.'