(Sanskar) "Something really important"

(Person) "Okay but why did you ask me to bring him along?"

(Sanskar) "It is related to him and I did not want it to be hidden and make the lunch scene awkward"

(Person 2) "What lunch?"

(Person) "I had invited all the bosses and family for lunch at our home, Neil"

(Neil) "Why didn't you inform me earlier Swara?"

(Swara) "Sorry, it slipped my mind. Anyways Sanskar what is so important that is related to Neil"

(Sanskar turned his focus to Neil) "I know everything about you and Cabir"

Neil was shocked and Swara confused

(Neil) "What do you mean, everything?"

(Sanskar) "I do not like beating around the bush and you also know what I am talking about. I hope you do not have a problem of me speaking in front of Swara"

Neil nodded his head and asked him to continue. Sanskar told everything A to Z to Neil and Swara understood that Cabir Sir was Neil's ex. She was angry though but she also understood Cabir Sir's need to save Neil and his career. So all her anger vanished but when it came to Neil he was stupefied. After telling everything Sanskar stood aside to give time to Neil and Swara to process everything. Neil cried his heart out and Swara stood there supporting him.

(Swara) "Neil stop crying, see Cabir still loves you and he did all this just to protect you and your career"

Swara glanced at Sanskar and asked him to come near them

(Neil) "He could have just told me, Love means strength and not someone's weakness then why did he do like that with me."

(Sanskar butted in) "I know Neil this is hard for you but understand Cabir as well. You must be knowing how Kavita was. She also hid her misery isn't it."

Neil was confused as how he knows about Kavita

(Swara) "He is the person who KAVITA DI had loved and she did hide her misery from the person she loved the most. This is what Sanskar is implying that even Cabir hid the same so that you could be happy. Please try to understand him. This was needed Neil."

Neil was shocked that Sanskar was the man whom Kavita spoke about so highly.

(Sanskar) "My Kavita is something that I can never get back but you still have entire life in front of you. Please do not spoil because of that one mistake what Cabir did. You guys are meant to be together and that is why after so many years, you both are single and in pain. Cabir must have thought that I never saw his pain but he never understood that I was waiting for him to just confront. So now when he has done, I request you to give him a chance because I can see the same pain and emptiness in your eyes as well.  I am not saying you to forgive him immediately but if he tries to make up with you do not push him. Please accept him and listen to him patiently."

(Neil) "But why now?"

(Sanskar) "You had left soon after the breakup and Cabir did not get the chance to confront you and when he did we all were there so he was scared. Now everyone in my family knows and have accepted him with open hearts and minds. I am also sure they really want to meet you as well. So I want both of you to be happy and that is the reason I wanted to meet you today because I know Cabir would try to talk to you and he might be scared as well. So I did not want the lunch to be an unpleasant experience and I also wanted both of you to give chance to love again"

(Swara) "I agree with him Neil, please give Cabir a chance and listen to him patiently. I want you to be happy and I know you will set things right"

Neil walked towards Sanskar and thanked him for taking his time out and explaining Cabir's point of view. Else he would have always regretted that he has lost his love.

(Sanskar) "Don't thank me I was just doing my duty because I understand how difficult it is to lose your love but when you get it for the second time in your life, remember to grab it. I know he did a mistake and I also know how it feels to be on the other side but forgive him and now get ready to embrace your new life with lots of love and happiness. I wish you and Cabir all the best and I know tomorrow is going to be the best day of your lives and thank you Swara for bringing him here when I asked you to without any question"

Swara and Neil just smiled looking at him and bade him a BYE. Sanskar walked towards his car and then turned to another direction that was not known to him. He still was not ready to go to his home. He wanted to be in solitude. Roaming for two hours he finally decided to turn his car towards his home. When he entered it was almost 1 and the entire house was in eerie silence. He went straight to the kitchen, washed hands and heated up the food. On completing his food, he went straight to his room, freshened up and tried to sleep. The key word being tried. He kept thinking about what had happened the last week. Getting to know about Kavita and her kids, Cabir, Neil, Manik. Why life had to be so complicated and why can't it be simple.

Sanskar tried hard and slept finally but it was already 6 in the morning when he decided to sleep

BOSE SIDE

Neil and Swara came back home while the kids slept with Shekhar and Shomi, so both of them went to their respective rooms. Neil was happy with the hope that Sanskar had raised. He was glad that Sanskar had the guts to confront him even before Cabir. He understood one thing that for Sanskar family is very important. He was also glad that all were okay with Cabir being a GAY. Now he was excited to meet him and moreover to meet his family. With a smile on his face, he slept peacefully that night.

Swara was happy for Neil and Cabir as she felt that they made a very good pair. The way Sanskar had explained things was so convincing. He gave Neil the hope that he could continue his love life without being judged, She was grateful that Sanskar did not judge anyone and he took matters in his hands. She felt he was the most sorted person she has ever met. She loved the way he had confronted and consoled Neil and he did not hesitate in sharing it in front of her as well. Neil on the other hand deserves all the happiness in life. He had a bad family life but with us the family part was complete and now his love life will also be complete. She wished that she also gets a partner like Sanskar. Thinking this she slept

PRECAP : LUNCH AT BOSE HOUSE

GUYS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PLOT OR THE WAY ITS GOING PLEASE LET ME KNOW, SO I COULD CHANGE IT. THE WAY THE RESPONSES I AM GETTING IS MAKING IT UNCLEAR BUT LIKE I SAID I WILL KEEP WRITING AND END THIS BOOK SOONER