Conversations and karate.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah? What are you trying to imply princess?" He asked smiling slightly.

"I don't know Johnny but I just don't know I can keep faking this act." I sat back down.

"Wait and you said karate." I giggled slightly.

"What's so funny?" he smiled.

"i don't know I just never really pictured you doing karate." I smiled.

"Cone on! Try and take me down." I stood up from the ground.

"I'm not going to fight you princess." He smiled.

"Please c'mon! I mean unless you're too scared."  I smirked playfully.

"I hope you do know the whole gang does karate." He admits before getting up.

"Really? anyways ready?" I asked as I got in position.

"Yeah but you're going down." Johnny admits with his signature smirk.

"Well see." i smiled.

He went for a punch but I blocked it and then he swept my leg causing me to fall on my butt.

"Sorry princess, told you I'd win." He smiled as he put out his hand trying to help me up.

I took his hand but pulled him down and got on top of him.

"Technically I win I think this is what you call a pin." I giggled.

He sat up halfway and used his arms for support before he kissed me slowly. I leaned my body on his while we kept the kiss at the same pace. I would have started ripping off my clothes but Johnny was pretty close to drunk and i couldn't take advantage of him like that.

I got off of him and he looked at me like as we crazy and he sat up straight.

"Was I done?" He asked.

"No but I didn't really ask." I smiled.

"Listen, you think I can go to one your competitions?" I asked while playing with his hair.

"Sure princess, you can come to the one tomorrow." He invited me.

"Tomorrow!" I Shrieked.

"Isn't that what I just said?" He joked sarcastically.

I hit his head.

"your such a dumbass! We're over here getting drunk and you have a competition? Get up!" I demand.

"You know it only turns me on when you try to boss me around." He admits getting up.

"Yeah I'm not taking you home like this..I'm gonna have to bring you to alis."

"Whatever." He whined.

He could barely even walk straight to his car.

"Keys." I demand.

He handed me the keys as we got inside.

✧︎

"Johnny I really need you too cooperate! I'm trying to take your pants off just stop moving!" I whined taking them off.

"You know what, I don't care your sleeping in your boxers and a shirt." I placed his clothes in a corner.

I put the blanket over Johnny and went over to turn off the lights.

"Wait y/n where are you going?" He asked lifting his head off his pillow.

"The guest room to sleep maybe." I smiled.

"No you're not come sleep with me now." He demanded patting the bed.

"Fine but you better wake up early before Ali's parents see this." I smiled before closing the door and jumped on the bed.

I went under the covers and he put his arms around me as he brung me closer to him.

"Better." He kissed my neck as he held me tighter.

"Goodnight love." He kissed my neck one last time.

"Night johnny." I smiled.

His hands roamed all around my body before he actually went asleep with one of his hands cupping my boobs.

✧︎

"Morning sleepy head." I walked in my room.

"What time is it?" He whined.

"Eleven o clock." I admit sitting on my bed.

"I have to get to the dojo at one." He took the covers off.

"You have to leave already?" I whined as I threw my arms around him.

"Yes princess." He laughed.

He got his clothes and put on a pair shorts that he left from another time.

"I'll see you later love." He placed a kiss on my head before he headed out.

"Fine." I smiled.

He closed my door and left me in my room with nothing to do.

───────────────────────────

"📰"
NOTE
VOTE AN COMMENT🥋