First Love

Amare laughed while Sire tickled her. "Stop Sire! I need to do my hair and get dressed"

She ended up getting on top of him and straddled his lap. "Apparently Im with you today"
Sire lifted Amare up and took her to the bathroom.

"You got a bird chest" Amare laughed slapping his chest.

"Yeah I'm a lil nigga but you know what they say about us skinny niggas"

"No what they say?" Amare asked puzzled.

Sire laughed and shook his head "nothing nothing"

"I'm just going to ask mahny later so you might as well tell me"

"They say skinny niggas got big dicks"

"Oh, I think that's true"

"You do?"

"Yeah" Amare nodded

"Say why niggas don't be tryna talk to me?"

Sire looked up at her and bit his lip " I swear they do"

"They ain't never said nun to me"

"Cause they pussy and they don't deserve you"

Amare nodded silently and started to curl her hair.

Sire bit his lip as he watched her she would curl a piece and then take out another piece of hair. Each curl bouncing down her back.

"Why you staring at me Sire"

"I'm not, shut up"

Sire muffed her and walked out the room to answer a call. Stupid bitch was blowing his shit up.

"Hello"

"Where the fuck you at and why that lil girl was on live earlier and I heard your fucking voice in the background don't play with me Sire if you fu-

"Sasha get off my phone bra, if I was fucking her I wouldn't be fucking with yo ass you think I need you to sit on my dick no I have plenty of hoes that can do that, and you're not the only bitch that I chose to fuck and ended that shit with when she got too clingy and you won't be the last this your two week notice we done fucking"

Sire hung up and tossed his phone on the bed. He walked back into the bathroom and regretted the moment he did.

"Yo Mare we got to go so hurry up"

Amare was seconds from pulling on her dress. She hurriedly lifted it down and looked at sire.

"You can't knock?"

"Why don't you have clothes on under that dress anyways girl"

"It looks weird if I have anything on under it"

"Amare"
"Sire"

"Put on some clothes man"

"I have clothes on shut up" Amare walked out the bathroom she found her slides and turned to Sire

"I'm ready why aren't you?"

Sire flicked her off and put on his pants.

Everyday he came into her room he stripped out his clothes because she was cold. If she actually wasn't innocent he would think she did that shit on purpose.

He found his jacket hung up in her closet with the other twenty hoodies she stole from him.

He slipped one on and led her to the car.

"Why don't you have on clothes under there" Amare mocked

"Shut up what you want to eat?"

"I want a fry from McDonald's that's all and can I roll up?"

Sire nodded passed her a 3.5

"Why were you yelling at that girl"

Sire laughed "you heard that? She was trippin on me so I had to put her in her place I ain't really gone stop fucking with her just gone make her beg for it"

"Why?"

Sire shrugged and pulled into McDonald's drive way

He order their food and pulled into the lot

Amare finally passed the blunt when she got her fries.

" I don't know why you like eating here"

"Because it's delicious duh"

Sire shook his head

"Sire will you take my virginity?"

Sire started choking and Amare patted his back

"I'm sorry I- I don't want to be a virgin nobody else is and I rather do it with someone I trust and I trust you"

"Amare I can't even do that"

"Why not you fuck girls all the time"

"Yeah but it's not like you one of those girls"

"I'm not pretty enough for you?"

"No your not worth that though Amare you deserve something special with someone special"

"How you know you're not special to me" Amare mumbled to herself

"What you say?"

"Nothing Sire and please forget we even had this conversation"

Sire nodded in agreement

They both sat in the car in silence after that neither of them saying a word

Sire kept glancing at her and she kept glancing at him back. Scared she fucked up their entire friendship.

"Amare"

"Huh"

"Come here".Sire said pulling her onto his lap.

"Sire?"

"I ain't gone lie I been wanting to do this for a long time.I don't know about taking your virginity.Right now but I don't think we can skip over the fact that you want me to and the fact that I want you."

"You want me?"

"I always wanted you but I'm not even able to be anything for you right now baby girl"

"So what is it that you wanted to do"

Sire looked down at her lips and bit his. He looked up at her and grabbed her face bringing their lips together.

first love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें