At that moment, I got a Quest

Invasion of New York
Description
: New York is being invaded, will you rise to the occasion. Save the lives of the people of New York and show Origin to the populace as a respectable Hero/Anti-Hero
Reward: Rare item like the compass will be given / Three Mutant Points / $250 000
Do you accept
[Yes]/[No]

Y/N: "This is a robot... An alien robot."

Peter: "Is New York being invaded?"

I didn't answer Peter and clicked Yes on my Quest, stretching and cracking my spine back into place. As my shoulders started to roll.

Y/N: "Won't this be a fun day."

Peter glanced at the people darting for cover. The screams and shouts of the city had now been taken over.

Peter: "We need to get them out of here."

Y/N: "We need to get them out of New York...." I blinked and chuckled. "The train station."

Peter: "What?"

I leapt off the roof and connect Peter's mask's through a radio transmitter.

Y/N: "The fastest way to get these people out of New York is the subway. I've got an idea, but I'll need time. So tell them to go to the subway."

Peter: "Got it."

The signal died, and I ran into the subway. Running in, I heard people screaming and shouting at one another. Thankfully I had enough space to leap into the air in the grand central station and found a security guard as he has a pistol in hand.

He hid behind a wall as the three of those aliens walked in, raising their weapons ready to fire; with a weapon in hand, he stared at the creatures focusing on him.

I fire four quick shot at the creature's heads while in the air. Finally, the bullets reached the targets, they collapsed onto the floor, a blue liquid leaking out of their heads and shoulders. However, one of them was still standing, and the security guard darted behind the wall as a concrete slab was destroyed by the alien's laser rifle.

When he focused on me, I was right in front of him, with the pistol directly in his face.

Y/N: "Good night."

The bullet went through his skull, and he dropped like a sack of cement. I sighed and turned to the security guards, helping him up as he dropped his pistol onto the floor. Making me chuckle and pick it up for him.

Security Guard: "What is going on out there?"

I chuckled, putting the pistol in his hand.

Y/N: "It's... Kind of hard to explain... Just treat this is like a natural disaster; you need to get these people out of New York."

The man stared at me confused, unable to understand.

"Right, kid, do you-"

I flinched, feeling [Killer Intent] take over and spun around, finding two more of those aliens appearing around a corner. I fired an entire clip into them, knocking them down. I reloaded, and the guard turned to me.

Y/N: "New York is being invaded... So get these people out of New York."

Guard: "Right... Right!!! What do I do?"

I rolled my eyes, making my mask do the same thing in a cartoonish fashion.

Y/N: "Get the lines working, and tell everyone to go to the train station... Get these people out of here!"