New Year's Night 🎆👀

This one is a personal favourite and a bit well....

The sun was streaming in through the blinds. Bright and clear as Sara sat beside Kartik turning slowly as she pressed her lips into his cheek, her fingers weaving between his. They have coffee and pancakes, feeding each other, laughing and enjoying each other's company. After a while, they get ready for the annual New Year's Party hosted by Karan. Escaping the paps and heading towards the main hall, greeting everyone and unwanted attention.

Cut back further into the night, most of the other guests are drunk, some passed out on the couches while others are busy catching up on gossip and things are starting to get rowdy. Kartik and Sara are both pressed to one another. Every now and then, Sara feels his warm, minty breath whisper across her cheek. His brown eyes are dancing under the strobe lighting.

Kartik's attention is brought to something that happened behind her and before her gaze and follow his, Sara finds herself forcefully being pulled to him. Her lower body collides with his and her face ends up inches away from his ear. The action is unexpected and Sara finds herself involuntarily moaning, as she grinds herself against him.

Kartik's firm grip on Sara tightens as the noise leaves her mouth. Kartik moves his head in a sharp motion resulting in Sara's lips accidentally grazing his jaw, just below his ear. Her hand's still resting on his chest and she feels every muscle in his body tense as her lips meet his smooth skin.

Kartik stares at her with an expression that can only be described as pure hunger before leaning over and pressing his mouth up to her ear. Kartik places his lips on her neck in a soft motion. Sara's breath hitches in her throat, finding herself closing her eyes while leaning into his soft kisses, which have now begun to trail up and down her neck.

His smooth full lips work like magic over her skin, leaving Sara wanting more and before she rationalises her actions, she pulls Kartik closer to her. His lower body once again comes crashing into her, and the feeling of his ever-growing erection against her has her moaning out in pleasure.

Opening her eye, Sara looks up at the different coloured lights which are mixing together creating the illusion of fireworks. Kartik suddenly nibbles on her earlobes. Craving the need for more, Sara greedily pushes herself further against him, causing Kartik to softly hum against her neck. Her hand's having of their own grip on his hips while she rubs herself against him.

Kartik's lips leave her neck, while he brings his head to stare at her, the look of want in his eyes hard to ignore. Sara feels him grow even more from underneath her as he grips either side of her face in his hands.

"Fuck, Sara can we go home please?" Kartik growls while staring intently at her.

Sara matches his stare, seemingly losing the ability to speak, she replies with a simple nod of the head.

"The most intimate moment Kartik and I have ever shared in front of anyone was a simple hug or even a kiss, and now I'm dry humping him in the middle of a freaking party. Fuck it, I'll deal with the questions and teases later." Sara thought.

Bringing her attention back to the present, Sara focuses on the harsh rhythm of Kartik's lips against hers. The feeling of a thousand little butterflies are let loose in her stomach and a burning need begins to grow between her legs. His hot, wet tongue licks at her bottom lip, causing her thighs to close in anticipation.