The Maldives Getaway 🏝🐾 (Part 1)

You'll probably know the drill by now, Mature Content! Read at your own risk🙂

The plane lands in front of the St. Regis Resort, dropping Sara at her destination for the next week. She smiles as she enters "their" villa, thinking bout what he would be up to. Softly closing the door behind her, Sara walks inside making her way to the bedroom. Her heart flutters as she sees her boyfriend sleeping on the bed looking all cute. She tiptoes to the bed and carefully gets under the sheets and sits on top of Kartik placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"You're here" Kartik smiles, as he opens his eyes to look at the most gorgeous woman sitting right in front of him. Sara could feel the warmth he was radiating. Kartik looked at her, and she felt like she was home again. Every fibre in her longed for him. Just as Kartik craved her...

Sara: "Babe, this feels like an absolute bliss, just you and me........"

"Shhhhh!!!" Kartik whispered in her ear and slowly licked it, Sara shivered... His hands started to travel up and reached her neck, grabbing her shoulders, kissing her neck slowly with soft bites. Their mouths met in a satisfying clash. He wanted to move his hands across every inch of his girl...her perfect curves making him go nuts. Kartik's grip went further down, trailing down her sides, as she murmured against his mouth. He turned her around and slowly worked her top off, followed by the rest of her clothes and then his own.

He began to run his fingers across her chest, skimming her nipples and teasing them with his fingertips. Sara looked at him, urging him to plant his lips back on her, and squeeze her a little harder.

Sara can't help but leave long deep moans, as he moves down taking her nipples into his mouth. Unable to control any longer Kartik pulls back from her breasts making her whine softly, which soon turn into breathy moans as he begins to move his fingers in and out at a soft pace.

She smiles softly as he kisses down all the way to her navel, and then moans loudly as he kisses her mound before sucking it, making her curl his hair in a tight fist as she throws her head back. "Kartik" she trys to grab her attention, only for him to start to suck faster unable to control, making her weak in the knees, her heart racing wildly as the pleasure builds in her.

"Kartik" she repeats for the fifth time and he finally listens to her and looks up, his lips glistening with her juices making her more wet than ever. Sara's gaze goes lower as she brushes his hand on sliding her hand up and down amazed at his hardness.

Kartik grabs her hand and softly kisses the back of her palm. She smiles as her heart fills with love, that a mist all the sexual tension between them he manages to show her love and make her feel like a princess.....His Princess.

Sara giggles lightly as Kartik pulls her close holding her in his arms. She stares at his chiseled body, abs perfectly defined, specks so tight and beautiful that she couldn't resist running her tongue over them. Eyes closed he smiles, before opening them to look at her. Kartik slowly removes the traces of hair from her face, as she looks at him. Her brown eyes blown out with desire and he has never seen anything more beautiful.

Sara by now was already a hot mess, breathing heavily as she gets lost under her touch. She watches her heart beats wildly, licking her already wet lips waiting for him to do something, but for anything to happen Kartik needs to come back to reality, but he is all struck, mesmerised by his girlfriend.

Tracing the last curl behind her ears, he asks "Are you ready?" Her heart warms up yet again with the love and concern he has for her. She can't help but fall for him yet again. "Yes" And with that one word, he settles in between her legs as she parts them.

He kisses her as he slowly moves in, making her toes curl. Kartik starts thrusting slowly, his hands pressing her breasts as they kiss. The love between them maximising with each push and pull. The atmosphere europhic as they moan and groan, in each other's arms.

As Sara hits hers, her juices slide down her legs, her legs convulsing as she pushes her breasts out moaning loudly. Her entire being begins to vibrate as he starts to thrust faster making it hard for her to even breathe.

Kartik swears loudly as he hits his, and she follows behind him again, and as he hits the special spot inside her, making her lose her mind as she scratches his shoulder, throwing her head back from the intense pleasure....."oh god".......

After several heavy breaths, Kartik moves out of her slowly, before settling next to her on the bed. Sara's eyes glistening matching his sparkling sedated ones. Sara pulls him down for a soft kiss before curling up in his arms. "Love you K", Sara whispers, it is simple but it means everything to him. He pulls her back closer to him and gentle pecks her lips again, as they finally settle in for the night.

Kartik woke up, to the most heavenly sight in front of him. His girl wrapped in his arms, her eyes reflecting the traces of gold of the morning sun. This woman he loved a little mess, a bit irritating but a beautiful disaster. He nuzzles softly as Sara scrunches her eyes open to find her man adoring her......And just like that, the next day was spent with them relaxing, cuddling and romancing together. Their tease game on point, making the foreplay even better....But all this while Sara didn't know a life-changing surprise awaits her........

{TO BE CONTINUED}

..............................................................................................................................................................

This chap dedicated to my sister from another mister {🐝🐝di} ❤️

Promise Part 2 will be come soon, sometime next week paaka 🙂

Also ik this one was really crap, so chappals are allowed 😞😞