Chapter 15 (Cronus Please Wwake Up)

(Eridan's P.O.V.)
I sighed, looking at my feet dangling off the bed, the silky violet sheets and blue comforter a mess. I ran a hand through my hair, I slipped out of bed and walked down stairs. I felt weak and miserable. Was this worth it? I sighed again, tugging at my tank top that I sleep in. I sluggishly walked to the kitchen, not really hungry. I left the kitchen, with a glass of water, my eyes half closed. I walked past the violet couch, stubbing my toe and dropping the glass causing it to break.
"Cod damn it!" I yelled, picking up my foot with the stubbed toe and getting glass in my foot. "Fucking cod!" Violet tears fell down my cheek. I limped away, getting more glass in both feet, I winced with each step. "Fucking couch..." I sat down on the closest seat, and began pulling glass out of my feet, crusing the entire time.
Each piece of glass hurt like hell. I gritted my teeth, and crused. The house phone rang.
"Wwhat the fuck do they wwant," I pulled out the last glass, putting it in the pile. I stood up, and limped to the still ringing phone, a trail of violet blood with each step. I reached the phone, picking it up. "Hello."
"Mr. Ampora?" Asked a female voice.
I sighed, it was the hospital, I prepared for the worst. "Yes?"
"The doctors are predicting that Cronus has only a few days left to live."
"Oh, um, thank you, miss." I hung up the phone. "Fuck."
I dialed (y/n)'s number. Putting the phone to my fin, and counting the rings mentally.
'One, twwo, three, four, fivve. And voicemail.' I sighed and waited till I heard the beep. "Hey, (y/n), the hospital called," I paused holding back a sob. "They.." My voice hitched. "They don't think Cro has long." I started to sob. "Bye." I hung up once more. Still sobbing, I called Gammy.
After one ring she answered.
"Hey, eribro, ya needin' something?"
"Gammy," another sob. "(Y/n) didn't pick up, and t-the," I stuttered trying to control the sobs.
"Hey hey, calm down bro. Once you calm down, then you can tell me, I have plenty of time to waste before we go visit Cronus."
I nodded, letting out a sob at his name. I took a few deep breathes, closing my eyes. "Gammy."
"Yes?"
"The hospital called."
She waited, I heard her take in a deep breath, but not exhale, I figured she was holding her breath.
"They said Cro has only a feww days."
She exhaled.
I sighed. "Its all my fault."
"No, it isn't. Eridan, I'm coming over and your going with me and Gamz to the hospital."
"Fine. Wwon't Gam tense up though?"
"He's only taking us, then he's gonna drive around till we're ready to go."
"Vvery wwell."
"See you," she hung up.
I sighed and limped to the stairs and to my room. "Fuck me," I muttered. Getting dressed, except my shoes and socks. I found some wrap in one of my nightstands. I sat on the bed wrapping my feet.

(Gamzee's P.O.V.)
I waited till Gammy came into the living room. She looked worried? Sad? What happened?
"Eridan called, he said the hospital called and that they said Cronus only has a few days to live!" She covered her face, trying not to cry.
I pulled her into a hug. "I'm SuRe He WiLl AlL uP aNd MoThErFuCkInG pUlL tHrOuGh."
She hugged back. "I hope so.. I want to see him wake up. He's gotta wake up."
(Eridans's P.O.V. quickie)
"He's gotta wwake up," I muttered. "He just has to." I limped out side, waiting for Gam and Gam.

~Timeskip to the hospital~

(Gammy's P.O.V.)
I sat on one side of Cronus while Eridan sat on the other side. I held Cronus's hand.
"Cro, if you can hear me, please, please wwake up. For me. For Gammy. Please," he begged, tears streaming down his cheek.
I stood up, and leaned over to be closer to Cronus's face to kiss his cheek. I closed my eyes, and what I expected to be his cheek was his lips instead. I pulled back, and opened my eyes. Cronus looked back at me, a small smirk playing his across his lips.
Eridan didn't seem to notice, he was crying to much.
"So a hospital bed is wvhere," he coughed, "I havwe to be." A small chuckle follows by a hacking of coughs, he coughed up blood.
Eridan, now realizing, jumped up and pushed the red button to call for a nurse. I just stood there, stunned. Eridan seemed surpised as well.
The nurses rushed in and pushed us aside. I just stood there stating and dumbfolded. Cronus quit hacking and heaved to catch his breath, he winced with each heave.
"I'm.. Fine.." He muttered.
The nurses still working.
"Cro," Eridan breathed. "Your... You wwoke up."
Cronus smirked slightly.
"Is he going to be fine?"
"Yes," one of the nurses replyed.
"This is a, a miracle," said another.
'Motherfucken miracles,' I thought.
"So he's going to make it?"
"I believe so, he seems rather alert and responsive. Which is a surprise considering his condition. I don't believe he would be giving up too easy."
"No," Eridan looked at me.
My mouth hung open. I was still stunned and now confused.
"I'm fine, I'm fine. Cod damn, can't a guy get a break?" Cronus said, flinching here and there.
"I think we should let the visitors visit," a nurse said.
"Yeah," Cronus agreed.
One nurse looked at us. "If you need anything or something happens, push the red button and we'll be here."
Eridan nodded. With that they exited.
Cronus looked at me with a smirk. "Hey doll, I dreamt of ya."
I just stared. Eridan sighed and walked up to me, and slapped me.
"Ow! What was that for?"
"You wwouldn't stop looking like a dumb cuttlefish."
"Hey, Eri, be nice to her," Cronus snapped, flinching.
I walked over to be beside Cronus, giving Eridan a glare.
Cronus grabbed my hand, "Gam, I gotta," he pauses. "I got somefin to say."