Chapter 6 (Brother Sister day)

(Gammy's P.O.V.)

Kurloz woke me up. "Hey, why don't you and Gamzee just stay home today?"

I whispered, "OK no problem bro." I yawned and layed my head back down on Gamzee's chest.
"I'll see you later," and he leaves to go to work.

I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep once again.
'It was a nice autumn day, and Gamzee and I made a huge pile of leaves. We ran around in circles laughing. Gamzee leaped into the pile causing leaves to go everywhere. I laughed as he got out holding his butt and looking close to crying. He came up to me and smeared my clown make-up and ran. I growled and chased after him. I caught up and tackled him down, smearing his own make-up. We laughed and walked back to the house hand in hand.'

"HeY, sIs, DoNt We AlL uP aNd HaVe ScHoOl?" Gamzee asked, after shaking me awake.

"Nah, Kurbro told me we could stay home today," I yawned getting up and stretching.

Gamzee did the same. He rubbed his face smearing his make-up more than it already was. "So WhAt We AlL uP aNd GoNnA mOtHeRfUcKeN dO?"

"Fix your make-up."

"YeAh BuT oThErWiSe?"

"Hmm. No."

Gamzee said nothing.

Things where quiet for awhile. Till Gamzee laid his head on my lap and went to sleep. He began snoring, I smiled he was so peaceful in his sleep.
~timeskip~

"Hey, Gamz, what would you like to-"

"GoT yOu!" Gamzee said, squirted me with red frosting.

"Gambro!" I grabbed the purple icing. "Your so on!"

He smiled squirting me again, I aimed at him but got the wall. He laughed and squirted again, getting it in my hair. I tried again, succeeding. It got on his face. He laughed and tried squirting again, finding it empty. "Oh WeLl, ShOoT iT aT mY mOuTh!"

"Fine," he opened his mouth and I shot it. Luckily he caught it in his mouth. He raised his fist up and down. "Yeah!"

He laughed. "ThIs Is BiTcH tItS."

"Totes motherfucker!"

We laughed and looked around at the mess we made.

"I think we should clean up hu?"

"YeP."

We began cleaning and finished our cake for Kurloz, we wanted to surprise him and all. Although Gamzee dropped it because it burned his hands. So we cleaned that up and had nothing to give to Kurloz. I forgot why we even made it, I think just because we were bored. Gamzee doesn't even remember.

I ran to the living room jumping over the couch. Gamzee followed, getting his horns stuck in the ceiling and dangling there.

"UhH, sIs, PlEaSe H-hElP."

I looked at Gamzee and laughed taking a picture before helping him down. He excused himself to go to the bathroom afterwards and I was now waiting on the couch, dozing off.

I was just about asleep when Gamzee picked me up and dropped me back on the couch. I opened my eyes and screamed while I was falling. Gamzee was laughing.

"ScArEd SiS."

"No shit!"

"So WhAt We GoNnA dO nOw?"

"I don't know."

Gamzee went and got his laptop opening it up and turning it on. He pulled up YouTube and typed in something in the search bar. He clicked on a video, and to my surprise it was an album by Fall Out Boy. I smiled and the first song was The Phinox. Gamzee smiled seeing me bob my head to the beat, he began to do the same.
(Gamzee's P.O.V.)

We played Fall Out Boy songs for a while singing along to some and dancing to others. Then I searched up silly goats. We found tons of goat pics some of them was funny.

Gammy gasped, and typed something in the search bar, she asked me to look away. I did then she showed me a maze. "Its the maze game, there's four levels," she chuckled. "Play it!"

I did as she said, getting to the third level. I bit my tongue slightly at the end trying not to touch the walls. Suddenly this face appeared screaming. I jumped back kicking and screaming, I heard Gammy laughing. She exited out of that, and rubbed my back.

"I caught that on camera."

"C-cAn I wAtCh It?"

"Sure!" She showed me the video on her iPod. It was pretty funny. She put her iPod up and yawned.

I put my arm around her shoulder and she leaned against me closing her eyes. I began to doze, checking the time. It was six forty-seven. I smiled, it had been a fun bitch tits day.