☆○𝑅𝑈𝐿𝐸𝑆○☆

In order for you to be a part of thisKingdom you'd need to know about the rules and promise to follow each one of them to promote peace

Kingdom you'd need to know about the rules and promise to follow each one of them to promote peace.

Here are the rules:

1. Must be kind and friendly: This is a common rule I'm sure some of you have come across, you must be welcoming to other people, that way there are lesser chances of fights and arguments.

2. Must be welcoming to new ideas: We wouldn't tolerate anyone shunning anyone else from giving out their opinions, to us no idea is bad.

3. Must have discord: For better communication skills, communicating on Wattpad isn't easy, we'd need a better and easier place to plan for our the progress of our community.

4. Must add this book to your reading list, also a shout-out: This book must be in your private and public reading list so that you'll be aware when new things are added into this book and to enable our book get more members. Give a shout-out on your message board.

5. Follow each of this accounts: emilia_writes_books & -MissElle

6. Must be active: Yes, you must be active on both discord and Wattpad, we wouldn't want people that would join only to ghost us for no reason.

7: Don't accept responsibilities you can't handle: You shouldn't accept a responsibility you know you can't handle, if you aren't good at editing books then you shouldn't fill a form for it. If you are unable to handle three positions then please choose just one.

8. Follow each rule: Yes that's a rule, you'll have to follow each rule before you'll be accepted, we'll know if you don't follow.

9. Password: WANDERLUST.