CHAPTER 12

As days passed yeo been tried to forgot about all those thoughts she had gotten at her last meeting with song joong ki calling them as bad feelings. Both of them met again on Sunday with Vincenzo's cast and all of them saw the broadcast of last episode together. All of them secretly
shedding a tear at the" The End"words

"I can't believe it's over,"
yeo been said in a small voice after the broadcast ended and all of them agreed to her.

"It only looked like yesterday when all of us guys meet and look more than 8 months have passed."
Song joong ki said

"Yes, but in the end the best thing is we too became like a family." Kim Yong woon(nutria) stated the fact.

All of them eat dinner together, got drunk together, kept on talking about various things, their first impressions, everything and the place where they were sitting was echoing with laughter.

"It's getting dark we should leave now"
Kim hyeong muk said

Song joong ki turned to look at the clock and find it striking at 11.

"Yes its getting very late. We should pack up the meeting"
Song joong ki became song banjang for a moment

"Yes we should."
All of them had drunk a lot but were still in senses except two people
Jeon yeo been and Kwak dong yeon. Both of them were sitting at the corner drinking more and goofing around.

"Yah, song banjang don't become song banjang now let us enjoy. Please"
Kwak dong yeon said with a puppy face looking just like Jang Hanseo.

"He is right song banjang."
Yeo been nodded her head and again took the bottle to pour drink.

"Aigo, look at these two. They are looking proper children now."
Lee hang na said looking at them.

Joong ki went to them and snatched the bottle from yeobeen earning a pouting face from her.

"Why did you take it from me, song banjanggggg??"
She prolonged the banjang word. Joong ki forced himself to not smile

"Yeobeena, get up we are leaving and no more drinks now dong yeon. I can see you."
He turned towards Kwak dong yeo who picking another bottle from table.

"Okay, hyung."
He said now trying to get up. He was more wasted than yeobeen as he had less alcohol tolerance. He stumbled and joong ki supported him to get up.
"Gumawo hyung."

Yeobeen too had less alcohol tolerance but she stood by herself stumbling a bit but than straighted up.

"I am ready too. Let's goo."
She said moving towards the door.

"Yah yah where are you going unnie?"
Yoon hye asked while grabbing her with arm.

"Omg, these two. It was my bad to suggest that we should drink."
Song joong ki scolded himself.

"Look like they can't go on their own. I can take dong yeon with me, his house his not that far from mine."
Lee dal suggested.

"I will drop yeo been  I know where she lives. But can all of you go by yourself?"
Song joong ki asked looking at everyone.
"Seung woo you come with me too. You are also nearly wasted."

"No no hyung I am alright. Look I am speaking and walking properly."
Seung woo replied showing him

"No come with me. I will drop you too."

"No hyung, I don't want to destroy your special time with..
Before he could complete his sentence Yoon hye loudly spoke

"No no song banjang you take unnie with you. I will drop him."